• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's ti EDC SST50!

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD.

Hello CPF Friends:

Up for sale is a Mac's Titanium EDC SST50 (with titanium clip) cool tint, 1.2 amps. Low-Medium-High-Strobe-SOS. 16 mm cell. It will take a CR123. I think that the last owner mentioned that the light puts out roughly 200-300 lumen on an IMR 16340 3.7v. Plenty bright!

Apologies as I had problems posting pictures of the light, so I have included the original sales thread below.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?382685-SOLD-Mac-Titanium-EDC-SST50-Cool

I bought it just a couple of months ago, and the light is in good condition. The light does have some tiny hairlines from pocket carry. However, there are no dents, bumps, or scratches.

I hate to sell the light, but I have to take care of some other priorities that recently came up.

I am asking for what I originally paid for the light which is $380.00 PayPal. I will provide my PayPal information via private message.

I will take care of the USPS Priority Mail 2-3 shipping costs.

First time-stamped "I'll take it!" has the light. Please promptly pay for the light within the first 24 hours upon commitment to purchase.

Thanks for looking![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's ti EDC SST50!

I have received a PM from a CPF member.
This may be sold pending confirmation of agreement and funds.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's ti EDC SST50!

This has been sold. Thank you buyer!
I will get this at the post office tomorrow,Thursday.
Tracking number will be sent as well.