Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's Tri EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

apache blue

Newly Enlightened
hey all,

Got an interesting sale here, I have a macs tri edc titanium up for sale but there is good and bad.

Good - It was modded by vinhnguyen to 3 nichia219's, the optic has 3 red trits in
Bad - It's flakey, basically you hit it and it changes modes, I'm sure that it would be easily fixed by someone who knows what they are doing but that person is not me!

Price wise I think $375 (postage included) seems fair enough?

apache blue

Newly Enlightened
Re: macs tri edc

H-NU, Lupin sent me a PM about a minute before you posted looking to work something out. I'll let you know if we can do a deal

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

no worries mate, I'm basically getting rid of a collection, I think that the tri is gone but check out my other threads for what is still available. I honestly can't believe a ropey tri ddc is more in demand than my custom mcthud!!!!

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Apache-

I think it has to do with supply and demand. The tri-edc is a rather nice albeit scarce light. I just bought one recently. I am sure that there is someone in our fine brotherhood/sisterhood of CPF members who is more than trained to fix the light. Good luck to both parties on the transaction.

no worries mate, I'm basically getting rid of a collection, I think that the tri is gone but check out my other threads for what is still available. I honestly can't believe a ropey tri ddc is more in demand than my custom mcthud!!!!

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

rushfan,

Yeah, I guess that I left the light game about a year ago, not sure why, it just wasn't fun anymore and other hobbies overtook my passion for lights. I must confess that it feels weird to be selling off my collection but at at the same time I guess other people will get some serious bargains and I will get my UFC tickets lol

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter

Back up to the back up. Let me know if it gets down to me.

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

Cheers, sorry you just missed out. Don't feel too bad though, check out my other sales threads lol, that mcthud is a beauty

H-nu

Enlightened

Thanks for the headsup, I would grab that McThud but I'm all Thudded out. Got a collection of them sitting on my shelf already! Good luck with your sale bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.