• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Mako AAA Polished Ti 6/60mA w/ Ice Blue Trit

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is my brand new Mako AAA polished Ti light. It has the 6/60mA levels which do show a nice difference between the levels. This is a really nice light but it doesn't fit my needs so it is a catch and release for me.

I trimmed the inside surround just a tiny bit so that the turning resistance isn't quite so tight getting to high. I also installed a 6mm ice blue trit in the tailcap.

Price shipped to anywhere is $175 via PayPal. ​SOLD

First posted I'll take it gets the light.

Mako_AAA_6-60.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mako AAA Polished Ti 6/60mA w/ Ice Blue Trit

Love these little guys. In a total SHTF scenario this is the light you want to have. It will run forever on a single AAA cell.

BriteLite2

Enlightened

can you further explain what trim the inside surround means? did you remove titanium from the body?

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Oh crap I didnt realize this is a 60ma version. damn!!! I was lookin for a 30ma version :(

its so gorgeous!!!

Oh man I guess I will post an I'll take it here and I sent you a PM Shine.

Last edited:

mcorp

Enlightened

It isn't very bright, maybe around 10-13lumens (brighter than a sapphire) and yes its kind of over driven to 60ma so it might degrade the brightness of the led over time if u continuously use it on 60ma all the time. But it'll run like 60hours on 6ma on normal alkaline batteries and that brightness level alone is sufficient for dark adapted eyes.

And yes its really gorgeous at a one helluva good price with Tritium installed even! Definitely worth the bucks..if I don't already have one I'll immediately snap this deal up, really great deal here!!!

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

yes - I thought it would be obvious what I meant be please let me explain. inside of his lights, Enrique uses a small foam ring to provide the pressure against the battery as you screw down and the battery presses into the spring. I snipped the slightest bit off the edge of the foam ring as when it compressed fully it would be very hard to get it into high. Now the control is just a little bit easier.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh crap I didnt realize this is a 60ma version. damn!!! I was lookin for a 30ma version :(

its so gorgeous!!!

Oh man I guess I will post an I'll take it here and I sent you a PM Shine.

Hi - I just replied to your PMs so please confirm your "I'll take it." if you want the light and I'll send you my PP.

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

I will definitely take it!!! If it doesn't work out. Thanks,,Larry

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Shine! Looks like I'm too late to the game on this one. :(