Sold/Expired SOLD: Maxmadco Bolt Action Pen Stainless

Wurkkos

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
For sale is a Stainless Steel Maxmadco Pen in almost new excellent condition, there is a small scratch on it that came from Jim and is hardly noticeable, I attempted to showcase in a close up photo. Pen comes with a handy pleather sleeve shown in the photo. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets the pen.

SOLD: Maxmadco Pen $65 Shipped

Last edited:

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Re: Maxmadco Bolt Action Pen Stainless

Price?

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

So tempting, I have the Ti version, and it is a great pen.

I also have the Ti version. This pen has a feeling of absolute quality to it, the Ti one lacks to me. The logo on the end is laser etched I believe on this older pen, and the bolt sticks out just a hair more so it's easier to engage in my opinion. If this doesn't sell, keeping it will not be bad at all ;-) I love the Maxmadco pen, great design indeed!

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

Thank you for the offer, I'm going to hold out for $ at this time AustinWolv.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: Maxmadco Bolt Action Pen Stainless $65

These pens will take the Parker style refill. I'm a bit of a self proclaimed ink snob, I like roller gels instead of the sticky inks. My personal favorites are the Vinsconti AA38B Bold 1.0mm (discontinued) and the Itoya 0.7mm Gel refill (GPR-7BKBP). Maxmadco includes these Itoya's with the bolt action pens now, he used to include a Parker gel but they can leak a vile clear sticky goo that gums up the works. Also, a lot of people really like the Fisher Spacepen refill which can be had in this configuration.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: Maxmadco Bolt Action Pen Stainless $65

Ok, to make it worth your while I will include a brand new Itoya with it. My PayPal is in my user profile I can ship it out later today AustinWolv. **Funds Received, this one is SOLD.**

Last edited:

Latest posts