• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** McGizmo, DaFABRICATA, Lummi, Cool Fall Spy007

zoran

Enlightened
First 'I'll take it' followed by PM and prompt payment via PayPal or bank transfer (USD or EUR) gets the item. Items will be sent from Switzerland and prices are inclusive of shipping via registered mail with full tracking. Once dropped off at the post office and the tracking number is provided, the responsibilty is yours.

I keep the right to refuse the sale to anyone.

No trades unless you have a beadblasted/rainbow anodized or damascus Delghi Ti Iris. Please PM me for any questions or additional information.

Additional high resolution photos: https://sniffles.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Sept-Sale/n-96X9qw

VIDEO: http://1drv.ms/1GqCrmQ

I can also take short videos on request.

Thanks for your interest.

McGizmo McLux3-T - $627 555 535 SOLD

This is one of the first titanium lights McGizmo ever made, with about 30 in existence. PEU triple-trit bezel for easy locating in the dark. The emitter has been upgraded to XP-G2 R4-5A3.

i-cH8ZsQs-L.jpg

i-4jcZ8gR-L.jpg

i-gBrQwzJ-L.jpg

i-nKWqDQ9-L.jpg

McGizmo Haiku + Datiled 3S 1.4A 4500K Nichia 219B light engine - $445 435 SOLD

- Bead and lanyard are included
- Excellent condition

i-cbSZ8PC-L.jpg

i-8hsRCZg-L.jpg

i-2DtKwX5-L.jpg

Video (click on photo):

Spy 007 - $withdrawn

XM-L2 neutral, blue trits, AlTin coating. No play in the switch at all. This is one of my favorite lights with a wonderful tint, expertly modded by *LASER*. Comes with the original plastic box and lanyard.

i-zD3VXRz-L.jpg

i-k96HRKP-L.jpg

i-9f2B42P-L.jpg

Lummi Ti Raw CR2 - $220 SOLD

Titanium with one trit slot. The currently installed trit is not glowing and will need replacing.

i-5XsJTCt-L.jpg

i-hxsVqFR-L.jpg

Lummi Wee Ti with two blue trits - $175 SOLD

i-HHcv3ND-L.jpg

i-jvwXcD7-L.jpg

McGizmo LS20-C - $725 SOLD

Centauri modded with 3-mode driver for the spotlight in the center (the floodlight retains its original single-mode design.) Floodlight vs. spotlight is selected by twisting the head slightly, and brightness modes for the spotlight are selected by "blinking" the light using the tailswitch prior to locking the switch into the "on" position.

i-TPZdg8m-L.jpg

i-RMQ9FtF-L.jpg

McGizmo / DaFABRICATA AlTin LS27.8 - $withdrawn

I received this light from Tim in September after a year long wait. 219B flood and XP-G2 for the reflector, both in neutral tint, L10 drivers, McR18s reflector.

All the info about this incredible mod is in the linked thread.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...pdate-LS27-8&p=4457704&highlight=#post4457704

This has been carried and has some surface marks, as visible in the photos.

i-PMWTqGN-L.jpg

i-wsw9BqS-L.jpg

i-ZFMPjtC-L.jpg

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo, DaFABRICATA, Lummi, Cool Fall Spy007

ill take wee

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent.

jso902

Enlightened

Ls27 looks pretty good. Glws

timsmile

Newly Enlightened

Hi! a few questions on the spy007. You mentioned it is modded, which version is it originally (trying to figure out the firmware etc.)? Also is it the 3300ma version? And regarding the AlTiN coating, who do the coating and does it hold up well to scratches?
Thanks!
Tim

zoran

Enlightened

Hi! a few questions on the spy007. You mentioned it is modded, which version is it originally (trying to figure out the firmware etc.)? Also is it the 3300ma version? And regarding the AlTiN coating, who do the coating and does it hold up well to scratches?
Thanks!
Tim

Hi Tim, thanks for the interest.

The serial number is 0310 so it is an early specimen and I'm not sure what the current is set to. The original driver has not been modified but the emitter has been upgraded. While definitely not as bright as my 3300ma version, the upgraded emitter has really made a difference. I will take some HD videos tomorrow to better show the condition of the light and the true color of the finish, which is much darker than in the photos above. I will also take some side by side shots with my other 3300ma Spy to show the brightness and tint difference.

The mod was done by Patrick (*Laser* here on the forums) and if you do a search, you will find quite a few awesome mods he has done over the years, including the original sales thread for this particular Spy. I got the light from him in a trade deal.

And finally, as for the AlTin coating, it is supposed to be one of the hardest wearing finishes out there. I've carried the coated LS27 that is pictured above for a couple of months and have not seen any difference in the finish from when I received it back from Tim. That particular light was coated a few years ago and has changed several owners since.....while it isn't perfect, it still looks very, very good. Bear in mind that these are closeup shots with the contrast bumped up a bit and some sharpening applied so any imperfections are going to be amplified.

In any case, I will take some videos tomorrow and will update the thread.

Best,
Zoran

stateoftheart

Enlightened

I have had a few Altin original McGizmos and Modamags and to be honest Altin is almost dark purple/blue in colour. These look bead blasted?

timsmile

Newly Enlightened

I took a look at some previous threads, I think this is beadblasted, heat treated and PVD coated (or powdercoat i think).
Zoran, one more question haha, so do you know if the orginal version is the 3000ma XML one? Again, many thanks! just trying to figure out the details of the light, as I really like the special stealthy appearance of this. :laughing:

zoran

Enlightened

I have shipped all of the purchased lights. Will provide tracking information either later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

I have had a few Altin original McGizmos and Modamags and to be honest Altin is almost dark purple/blue in colour. These look bead blasted?

Yes, it is bead blasted and thus the matte finish. The S27 was done by Modamag in one of his exotic coating runs five or so ago. You can see it in the following link:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...tin-plated-by-modamag-***COLLECTOR-S-DREAM***

The LS27 and the Spy have the same matte finish, as does the McGizmo XPG19B PD that is visible in the video I am about to upload and add to the first post. The XPG19B is a bit lighter. It's actually easy to tell as one only has to look inside the battery tube to see the polished AlTin finish....polished on the inside and matte on the outside :)

This is the XPG19B PD that is in the video:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?342406-Traded-McGizmo-PD-Upgraded

Some of the polished ones have the purplish hue you are referring to but they are mostly black. As a matter of fact, all the lights in the video are AlTin coated, with the exception of my Rassenti finished 3300mA Spy. I'm not sure what the finish is on that particular light.

I took a look at some previous threads, I think this is beadblasted, heat treated and PVD coated (or powdercoat i think).
Zoran, one more question haha, so do you know if the orginal version is the 3000ma XML one? Again, many thanks! just trying to figure out the details of the light, as I really like the special stealthy appearance of this. :laughing:

Tim, see above for the explanation in regards to the coating. Powdercoating is usually done with aluminum lights and you will rarely see powdercoated titanium here on the forum. Regarding the driver, I will try to find out but based on the serial number I suspect the maximum current would be 1250mA. I'll do some more research tomorrow and compare with my 3300mA Rassenti spy.

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened

Video link added to the first post. Yes, I know...I suck at videos.

McGizmo McLux3-T is back for sale again.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

LAZER only did a few of these Spys. I have one of the others he did. Its a twin. The BB looks so awesome in you hands! I made mine a user. The BB finish holds up very well. Much better than expected. Very neat light zoran, good luck on the sale.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Wow, what a gorgeous Haiku!! :bow:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Very nice lights Zoran does the Haiku come with the bead as well.

That McLux is brilliant too. I think better EDC that the PD lights as its lighter.

What you saving up for?

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened

Very nice lights Zoran does the Haiku come with the bead as well.

That McLux is brilliant too. I think better EDC that the PD lights as its lighter.

What you saving up for?

Yes, the Haiku comes with the bead and lanyard that are pictured. I'm just thinning the herd a bit as it seems my wife started giving me the look every time she walks by the display cabinet :).