Sold/Expired sold : McGizmo Haiku XP-G

quuz

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPFr's

SOLD Selling my McGizmo Haiku XP-G bought several years ago but never been used nor modified (original thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/287913&goto=newpost).
It still looks as when I received it and works perfectly. I can’t provide more ‘technical’ info about the light than is in the original thread. Pictures available on request (can't manage to post them, sorry for this).

Would prefer selling in Europe (EEC countries). Asking SOLD €280 including paypal and TNT courier shipment in Europe (EEC). Please PM me for all other countries first.
No trades please.
First "I'll take it" in this thread (with no conditions or questions) gets precedence over any other offers or pm’s.

Greetings
quuz

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XP-G

Apologies - interest withdrawn.

I'm sure this light will sell quickly as XP-G is hard to find nowadays.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

guuz, I´m interested in your Haiku. Could you please mail your pictures to ea242....... and let me know where you are shipping from?

Thanks in advance
Eric

Last edited:

quuz

Newly Enlightened

Hi Eric

Hope you received my reply.

Igor

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

TNT just delivered the little Haiku, that was really quick. The quickest international deal I had since the start of my online buying/selling in 1996. Although you have to admit from belgium to me (I´m about 80km west of Frankfurt) isn´t much different as if shipped from Hamburg, Munich, Berlin...... But still, I am really pleased with the deal. I think the Haiku will travel again shortly.....to ukmidnite for a nice splash anodizing........

Thanks a lot Igor!
Eric