• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Haiku XR-E

fyrstormer

Banned
This light used to be my EDC for a couple years straight, but other lights have superseded it, and now it just sits on the shelf.

Since I EDCed it for so long, it does have a couple very, very small dings on each end, which I have smoothed-out as much as possible without sanding-down the surrounding metal. They are small enough that they're very difficult to capture in a photo; I'll try to get macro shots of the dings this evening (EDIT: SEE SECOND POST), but in the meantime I'll just post the most recent pictures I have of the light (on the right in both pictures):

...and an old photo that shows off the emitter and reflector. I always liked the way they looked on this light:

I'm asking $375 shipped to CONUS. For international shipping, please PM me with your address so I can give you a shipping quote. As usual, Paypal is preferred, and the first "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: WTS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E

Okay, here are pictures of the tiny dings I mentioned. As you can see, they are indeed very, very small. They never caused me the slightest irritation, once I got over the shock of dropping a $450 flashlight on the ground. :whistle:

Marten

Newly Enlightened

You will not regret purchasing anything from this man. He is honorable and upstanding and a simple pleasure to deal with...
Good luck with the sale Shawn!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

I would love it, I'm out on location today, can you hold for me until I get home. I have been spending a lot, there was USN, And the California Custom Knife show in 12 days. I have to check the petty cash account I use for such things.

I like buying from you as a valued and esteemed member of CPF.

Best,

Ned Redway

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tough times. The XRE is one of the best thrower with spill coming from Don.
This is my favorite Haiku. Wish more people would realize how good this light is.
Good luck.

fyrstormer

Banned

No, I don't know what bin it is, but McGizmo could probably tell you. I'm sure it's one of the best bins; he doesn't buy LEDs on sale just to save a few cents apiece.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened

Any trades that might interest you?