• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* McGizmo Lunasol 20

elzilcho

Enlightened
*SOLD*

Price is PayPal G+S and includes CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

SOLD - McGizmo LS20 (modified) - $450 $475
Up for sale is a beautiful titanium McGizmo Lunasol 20 with updated flood and center emitters. This light can take primaries or 16340 batteries. It's a bit of a user with a ding in the bezel crenelations and various scuffs on the body/tail. It still works perfectly, of course, and it's crazy efficient with its low current draw. The floods appear similar but not identical in tint/temp to my Sapphire that sports a Yuji 5600K emitter. The center emitter is warmer and has good brightness due to the more efficient bulb. Green trit in the tail still glows nicely.

Original sales thread here with more details on the mods -- https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?458573-FS-Modded-LS20-*Sold*

I'd love to keep this one but I'm just not carrying it much and it really deserves to get the kind of frequent use that Don designed it for. Includes the light, pocket clip (installed), 2 baggies of o-rings (1 bag for the head, 1 for the tail) plus 1 ICR battery.

Last edited: