• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nova head on McGizmo 123 Pak

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
As much as I love this light, I am trying to be very selective in what I keep in my collection. Right now, this is falling right behind the Nova body with Haiku head (it's doppelgänger).

I have a darksucks switch boot and fluorosilicone oring in the tail, but I can change to stock McGizmo black before shipping. The McGizmo clip is polished titanium. Nova head is stock. I have loosened the light engine, it can easily be swapped around with other Aleph compatible lights. LED is XML2 neutral driven at 1 Amp.

Sorry for the finger prints below. The head is brand new; the body has been kicking around for a while but only has minor Ti scratches.

Note that the head does not come all the way over the oring but it still gets a good seal. Thinking it could be fixed with a minor adjustment to the depth of the threads on the body or by trimming the LE shoulder, but don't want to monkey with it.

Light ships from Canada with Canada Post. Once I had it over to the post office it is yours. Insurance or tracking will be offered at cost but is not included in the price below. Shipping is included to USA or Canada. Pay by PayPal

Offered for $395 USD.

Thanks for looking.

eala

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nova head on McGizmo 123 Pak

Well, if it is of any help James, I should be passing through Montreal in the next few weeks... :devil:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

We should go for a drink!
If the light is still available....bring it with you.....who knows :devil:

Ghostwalker54

Newly Enlightened
FS: Nova head on McGizmo 123 Pak

Easy fix on the head! Start with a flat surface using 230 grit sandpaper with all parts and pieces stripped from light body and slowly work it down in a circular motion ending with 800 grit wet-or-dry automotive sandpaper. I've hand fit every aleph I have in order to get rid of gap that shouldn't be there due to other peoples mods. Bet that Nova head would go nicely with that McClicky Pak.
a9u7a2u2.jpg

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is what I was thinking of doing Ghostwalker54 but wanted to wait to see if somebody wanted it before modding.

I will consider splitting if I can sell both parts which means I need a buyer for the body FIRST. Any interest in the body anybody at $155 US shipped? If I can find a buyer at that price, then I will sell the head only for ~$260 US shipped.

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok then, head is for sale for $260 shipped in Canada or US. First to reply will take it.

eala

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess i won't be seeing this light in person.
The offer to meet for a drink still stands

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light11 backed out of the deal for the head. Therefore the Nova head is back up for sale.

eala