• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SOLD-Precision works c2 m32 cryos and OR triad tail

ven

Flashaholic
SYbfDpT.jpg
Hey all hope well . I'm raising some funds to pay for callums new rifle
Bare with me please as not often a seller here,
more collector
Im manchester UK and shipping international is in with price. Tracked and pictures to show posted and updated along way. Once out of my hands, I can't take responsibility for over seas postage . I pride myself in my integrity , my eBay is venn105 to see how I run .

I'm selling my baby the precision works bored for 18650/2x18350(it has an 8.4v xhp70 shaved dome 5000k inside so needs 8.4v. I can swap the p69 if want a different one.

It has 2 tritium viles milled onto body. It's 1 of 5 ever made world wide. Not every day you will see this. A very rare opportunity .

It has an m32 cryos and overcast triad tail cap, for unlimited amps!( within reason )

I'm asking $600 inc shipping ,
Now SOLD thank you
kEMm0Uc.jpg

AX2RDLE.jpg

LqP32UK.jpg

EUJrYRq.jpg

BJs4PNc.jpg

AsuKo4o.jpg

JyjblND.jpg

I'm asking around what it stands me at, if not sure don't hesitate too long as it's one of my babies. It might not be here too long once I come to my senses or just decide to buy his rifle. But I've spent a lot recently so trying to liquidise something of my assets that sit there unused.
It's mint, it's rare, it's even rare having this opportunity.

Feel free to message me, any extra pics .
$600
Will be shipped anywhere tracked to you.
I have a few others that might be going up to, I only need to raise £1k, once there I'm done.

advertised else where so first come first served .

Thanks for looking , hope followed rules as been a while. Hope my CPF family are well.
Cheers Ven
Thank you CPF❤️

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks guys I'm still about, just too many other obsessions at moment, one of which

jLhGl2M.jpg

Any lights your after shout,might even be swayed to part with my haiku Tana triple
219b

xscvPDL.jpg

Hello ven,

Do you have any 4Sevens lights you'd be willing to part with? Perhaps something modded by Vinh. I'd love to help with the purchase of a rifle for Callum.

Great member here, folks. You can be confident conducting business with him.

• Love
Reactions: ven

ven

Flashaholic
Hello ven,

Do you have any 4Sevens lights you'd be willing to part with? Perhaps something modded by Vinh. I'd love to help with the purchase of a rifle for Callum.

Great member here, folks. You can be confident conducting business with him.

I do have 2 47 lights as new and sat in a draw. Not vinh but a turbo head with an xpl HI 4K iirc or no warmer than 5k and a titanium neutral which was left alone. As it's nice out of the box , that's not the turbo head version, the titanium. Not sure boxes wise though. As will be in loft . But both mint and ready for display , the turbo head is a beauty and packs a punchy bit of light.
Your name is on them my friend if interested and thank you for kind words. Just message me . I'm off work soon so can sort out this afternoon (about 10hrs time).

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Hi ven, Thanks so much for the great communication and quick shipping. I'm really L@@King forward to receiving the light and for Callum to put me to his shoulder. :xyxgun:
Thank you my friend for support. Callum's says thank you for the help.
Happy thanks giving to you and family, and CPF

ven

Flashaholic
Hi ven, Thanks so much for the great communication and quick shipping. I'm really L@@King forward to receiving the light and for Callum to put me to his shoulder. :xyxgun:
Shouldn't be too long now. Think held up as we had a storm around shipping time. But there can be a 3-6 day gap when crossing the pond, other times a day! Hope with you soon and happy. Thanks for helping Callum get his air rifle :)

Shouldn't be too long now. Think held up as we had a storm around shipping time. But there can be a 3-6 day gap when crossing the pond, other times a day! Hope with you soon and happy. Thanks for helping Callum get his air rifle :)
:party: The torch arrived today. :party: Tell Callum I was happy to have helped a little with the purchase. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: ven

ven

Flashaholic
:party: The torch arrived today. :party: Tell Callum I was happy to have helped a little with the purchase. Thanks again.
Awesome and a huge thanks from both of us helping him get his rifle.
Happy if your happy, that's what matters to me.
Apologies for crazy weird delay , stuck at UK departure for 2 weeks. Very strange and never happened before. Happened from US to me
Once or twice with a vinh light.
Always 8-12 days in past!

Vinhs just disappeared for 4 weeks! Must have missed a scan or something .
Probably not best time of year either! Just glad it's with the four sevens king and can join its brothers and sisters.
I think a beautiful 4000k xpl HI beam that took a long time to tune. Rare and completed by the master CRX. Who is beyond fastidious . Im sure it's measured around 1000lm at least. The mini beast!
What are your impressions of the beam, it out an instant smile on my face .
From callum

Seasons greetings to you and yours, CPF to

Thank you CPF
1i1oLSG.jpg

And a message

MPLEPwo.jpg