Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare McGizmo L1-PR-T 917 Black

1wrx7

Enlightened
Well, then, I'd suggest you stay off the Boards tonight because I'm going to be listing another one. :D

I'm off after this post... thankfully my willpower has been strong lately. I still have too many light's, even after selling a lot of them:( I've been able to keep away from the light's that will become shelf queens/kings... even though I want them:tinfoil: I still have some hosts to mod and some other interests too:devil:

On a side note... I hope everything is alright Troy... you've been selling off a lot of beautiful light's lately. Good luck with the sales.... although I doubt you need it:grin2: And I'm guessing the next one will be Nat HA...:twothumbs

arewethereyetdad

Moderator,
On a side note... I hope everything is alright Troy... you've been selling off a lot of beautiful light's lately. Good luck with the sales.... although I doubt you need it:grin2: And I'm guessing the next one will be Nat HA...:twothumbs
Everything's fine, brother. Thanks for asking! And YES, you guessed correctly! It's an L1-PR-T 917 HA Natural. Will be up within a couple of hours. :thumbsup: