Sold/Expired SOLD: RARE Steve Ku Volere AA w/Ti Moddoo Clip

Coolz

Coolz

Newly Enlightened
** This has been SOLD! **

Hi folks,

This is one of those lights that I stare at, pick up and fondle, fire it up and gasp in astonishment… then put back in it's special spot in my safe. This is #18 of the 40 Steve Ku Volere AA's made. It has a cool XP-G and has a green trit installed.

I have (and have had) MANY lights in the AA category and this sweetie throws the cleanest, brightest light of all of them! This is a true collector's piece, as many of you already know. Steve Ku is the master, and this is a great example of his art.

Post here first, then follow up with a PM, as posts here take priority. This light is currently NOT being offered on any other forums.

I'll let this go for $575 (SOLD) PayPal Goods. Included is priority shipping with insurance CONUS. I'm willing to ship outside CONUS, but we will have to negotiate the shipping fees.

I will consider trades for Ti Mac's Customs Tri-EDC's, Ti TAD LensLight Mini, Les George ESV Knife (any all Ti variant).

Sale%25201.jpeg

Sale%25202.jpeg

Sale%25203.jpeg

Sale%25204.jpeg

Last edited:
Coolz

Coolz

Newly Enlightened
FS/FT: RARE Steve Ku Volere AA w/Ti Moddoo Clip

This is SPF!

mr.snakeman

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: RARE Steve Ku Volere AA w/Ti Moddoo Clip

I can only confirm, this is one great light and one of my edc lights.

Coolz

Coolz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: RARE Steve Ku Volere AA w/Ti Moddoo Clip

This is SOLD. I hope I don't regret this one. One of the finest lights I've ever owned.

Thanks all!