• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold) Spy 007 Nichia 219 SWGG

blackfly

Enlightened
This is a Spy 007 with a stonewashed gunner grip finish and a Nichia 219 High CRI emitter. It was originally an XP-G2 version that I sent to Dafabricata for an emitter swap. It has a very nice tint and it is super bright at 1400 miliamps. As for the condition, it has been carried and used (gently) but is in great shape. There is a section on the head of the light where the finish is different as a result of the mod work. Not a scratch or anything that detracts from the appearance in my opinion. But it is there if you look for it so I must report it. Also I used a split ring with this light so there is some evidence of that at the split ring attachment point. The stonewashed finish blends with any markings on the light pretty well and the above noted imperfections are all I am able to find. Asking $1050 (Sold).

U.S. Shipping only. I'll pay shipping and insurance.

No trades.

I'll accept a return if you notify me within 48 hours of receiving the item.

I'll pay PayPal fees.

1h4jj5k.jpg

WxZJV14.jpg

vuuVGHo.jpg

r39Ykws.jpg

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: Spy 007 Nichia 219 SWGG

I got the PayPal. Thank you! Thanks also to CPF & all the comments. This light is now sold & paid for.

BarryH

Enlightened
Re: Spy 007 Nichia 219 SWGG

The light arrived quickly today. An excellent light and outstanding seller!

Thanks,
Barry