Sold/Expired SOLD: Steve Ku Gavina 18650 Knurled

Scotcha

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF,

I purchased this off another member about 5 weeks ago. In need of funds and have to regretfully let go of this beauty.

It has 6 ice blue, 6 green trits on the body & 3 green trits on the e-switch. It has the kuku knurl body. Uses one 18650 Cell.

I am asking $650 shipped worldwide with Tracking and signature via Australia Post.Not looking at trades at the moment. Payment Via Paypal.

Please pardon the quality of the pics as I am not very good with the camera. For better pictures you can have a look at the original sale thread :

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?369426-SOLD-Steve-Ku-18650-Gavina **SOLD**

Thanks for Looking :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

bubble

Enlightened
Re: FS : Steve Ku Gavina 18650 Knurled

Congratulations to the buyer

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Re: FS : Steve Ku Gavina 18650 Knurled

A real looker, I'd seen it about 9:00am this morning, that's what I get for sleeping :drool:

Burtronium

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF,

I purchased this off another member about 5 weeks ago. In need of funds and have to regretfully let go of this beauty.

It has 6 ice blue, 6 green trits on the body & 3 green trits on the e-switch. It has the kuku knurl body. Uses one 18650 Cell.

I am asking $650 shipped worldwide with Tracking and signature via Australia Post.Not looking at trades at the moment. Payment Via Paypal.

Please pardon the quality of the pics as I am not very good with the camera. For better pictures you can have a look at the original sale thread :

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?369426-SOLD-Steve-Ku-18650-Gavina **SOLD**

Thanks for Looking :wave:

You didnt hold onto it for very long mate, glad you got to hold it for a little while :)

Latest posts