Sold/Expired -SOLD- Surefire 6PX Pro

A-MAC

320/5 - Used in good shape.

Asking $40 shipped in the US via PayPal.

Last edited:

Flashlike

Re: Surefire 6PX Pro

A-MAC -- I recently purchased a 6PX Pro but the seller didn't know whether it was the 320 lumen or 600 lumen version. I called Surefire Customer Service and the gentleman in their tech support department told me if the head has a letter "D" on it that it is the 600 lumen version. So maybe this one is a 600 lumen version?
Either way, nice light and great price for a reliable Surefire flashlight! :thumbsup:

A-MAC

A-MAC -- I recently purchased a 6PX Pro but the seller didn't know whether it was the 320 lumen or 600 lumen version. I called Surefire Customer Service and the gentleman in their tech support department told me if the head has a letter "D" on it that it is the 600 lumen version. So maybe this one is a 600 lumen version?
Either way, nice light and great price for a reliable Surefire flashlight! :thumbsup:

I don’t think so on this one. I’ve got a G2X Pro which I’m sure is 600 lumens.

Flashlike...It depends upon when it was manufactured as Surefire increased the output on newer lights when they could. I have a NIB 6PX Pro (Model 6PX-D-BK) that I am getting ready to sell and the package says 320 lumens output. I'm pretty sure other ones I used to have in my store had the upgraded bulbs with 600 lumen output. I don't know how to tell for certain if the packaging is no longer there.
View attachment 10381 View attachment 10382

Latest posts