• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TAIN Ottavino

litew8

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

I have for sale a beautiful Tain Ottanivo AAA light, comes in XP2 (R5 4U) emitter and everything that came with it except the Ti clip, which i gave to my father. The light has ben lightly carried for a week or so, no scratches or anything visible, excellent condition., and still on original battery, with blue trit.

The detail is amazing on these small lights, I may regret selling but other things are calling.
I'm asking $160 (without the Ti clip) shipped priority mail in the US. http://

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat Boy

Enlightened
Re: F/S TAIN Ottavino

Don't think I understand. I did not get anything from Facebook. I did send a paypal payment via the email you sent me and Paypal said it went through. There should be no problems that I can see.

litew8

Newly Enlightened

I called PP and got it straightened out, FB was short for Fat Boy. The light will go out today.

Fat Boy

Enlightened

You hit the nail on the head.....short and fat. Thanks for making this work!

Fat Boy

Enlightened

Litew8, Received the light today and I can't say enough about how generous you were, thank you!!! You shipped two day shipping which was above and beyond. Thanks for making the transaction easy in every way. I wish there was a way to give you feedback that attached to any future sale, just send anyone that needs a recommendation for you, my way. Again, I can't say thanks enough. AND I LOVE THE OTTAVINO!

litew8

Newly Enlightened

Thanks FB, if I didn't really want a XPG2 for my Haiku, I would have kept it, priorities you know.

Last edited:

gktii

Enlightened

Litew8, Received the light today and I can't say enough about how generous you were, thank you!!! You shipped two day shipping which was above and beyond. Thanks for making the transaction easy in every way. I wish there was a way to give you feedback that attached to any future sale, just send anyone that needs a recommendation for you, my way. Again, I can't say thanks enough. AND I LOVE THE OTTAVINO!

Very cool to hear great things like this…thanks for sharing….and i'll not hesitate to work with litew8 as well…thanks to both of you… :twothumbs