• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Tain Trilogy

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
A Flute,Piccollo v2,and a PO. Sold as a lot,no trades,conus only.all have had a battery inserted and played with in house.$800.00 now 760.00 SOLD shipped priority with insurance.

Flute Blue and orange trits-aqua glow

Piccollo Bue trit ,blue glow splitring with tec clip attached.

PO Green trit,green glow

will update later with pics

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tain Trilogy

Hi FatRat...

I know that you`re selling these lights as a single lot, but if you ever do decide to part them out I`d appreciate first dibs on the Piccolo.

No matter what, though, good luck to you. Those are nice lights that you`re offering for sale.

:)

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tain Trilogy

Hi FatRat...

I know that you`re selling these lights as a single lot, but if you ever do decide to part them out I`d appreciate first dibs on the Piccolo.

No matter what, though, good luck to you. Those are nice lights that you`re offering for sale.

:)
1st dibs are yours

Fat Boy

Enlightened
The Flute and PO were in pretty great shape and as described, thanks. Unfortunately the Piccollo which is really the one I wanted to be prefect showed a lot of sign of being carried. The tail was pretty beat up, hoping I can improve its looks.

A Flute,Piccollo v2,and a PO. Sold as a lot,no trades,conus only.all have had a battery inserted and played with in house.