• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TRI-V V1 like new

ArsMachina

Enlightened
This is still the most beautiful light in my collection but as times are changing the toys are changing too...

So I decided to sell my beloved Tri-V V1 which was never carried and never left my house, so it is in the same condition as I once received it.
It comes with a red cover and a box.

tri01.jpg

tri02.jpg

tri03.jpg

tri04.jpg

tri05.jpg

tri06.jpg

I am asking $1850 for this beauty shipped worldwide registered mail.
Insured shipping would be extra and has to be discussed as it is quite expensive while I am shipping from Germany.

I hope this lights will soon belong to someone who will love it as much as I did for the last few years.

Jochen

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TRI-V V1 like new

Can't believe you haven't used it. Someone is going to score big time

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Hi Lefteye,

no separate selling at the moment, I believe the new owner of the light will also like the cap :)

Free fully insured shipping inside Europe when payment is made with bank wiring.

Jochen

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Grail:caution:

Well I just love this light. First time I have seen the red lens. Neat. No way I could have never left the house with that one!

Doubt it will, but if its still here in a few weeks, I might be a player. Gotta work on saving up a few duckies. Good luck on sale. And whomever snags this is gonna have a real looker!

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Offer for Europe: If paid with bank wire transfer the price including insured shipping is 1450 Euro
Offer for Germany: If paid with bank wire transfer the price including insured shipping is 1400 Euro

Jochen

ArsMachina

Enlightened

This light is sold and it will stay in Europe :)

Thanks to the forum!

Jochen

Miciobigio

Enlightened

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

:santa: