Sold/Expired *SOLD* with WTS: Jeff White Kephart fixed blade

K2-bk-bl-rd

CPF Supporter
This is a great camping knife! It’s made from 1095 high carbon steel, and has curly maple handles. Blade length is about 5.5 inches, and comes with a nice Jack Russell leather sheath. There is some slight wear on the knife and holster. Asking $55 *SOLD*

fdaaA7g.jpg

2UaECb6.jpg

dj0zS1R.jpg

The first “I’ll take it” followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

WTS: Jeff White Kephart fixed blade

Looks like something daniel Boone would carry. I can barely afford flashlights and you guys collect knives also? I assume the pits are natural to the blades character?

Last edited:

thermal guy

Re: WTS: Jeff White Kephart fixed blade

I like that! I’ll take her.

K2-bk-bl-rd

CPF Supporter

I’m actually not a collector of knives, but I do like them. I’m not sure if this was hand forged, or if the metal stock just came with the “character marks”. It’s a pretty neat knife! I plan on building some custom knives eventually.

Last edited:

thermal guy

I think it’s just the way he made them. It’s a working knife. I’ll put her to good use. PayPal sent my friend

K2-bk-bl-rd

CPF Supporter

I took it camping a couple times and it worked great! I just upgraded to using a small axe, and my multi-tool knives, for most tasks.

thermal guy

I think he might be out of the knife making business. Not sure but, like his work.

bigburly912

Jeff is done I had heard a few years back he had a mild stroke and it put an end to his work. The man was known for making good quality low priced working mans knives. He has a protege’ that puts out some awesome blades. Congrats thermal guy it will serve you well. If for whatever reason you don’t like it you know who to holler at. Ive owned a few and some of the handles could have used some refining but I never had a complaint on the blades.

thermal guy

Hey thanks guys. I’m not a guy who likes flashy stuff meant to put on a shelf. That’s why this caught my eye. I do a fair bit of camping and always use my trail master Bowie.bought it brand new in 86 or 87. It has done me well and doesn’t owe me a thing but this will go with me next camping trip as well. It just looks perfect for smaller work around

thermal guy

Knife got here just fine. God it feels good in the hand This is exactly the kind of knife I was looking for. Looks very rugged. Thank you my friend.

Latest posts