SOLD WTS: #2 Must Have Vostro Mvn Search Light

Wurkkos

Bass

Enlightened
I want to wait a few more days. Really looking forward to your version. I'll check back in a few days; please let me know if anything changes.

Have a good weekend.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
In terms of mass and design to deal with all the heat, it's much better than any other mgt2 light out there. It also has a deeper/bigger reflector than even the tn35.

The only serious mistake I made, was not having you deactivate strobe.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes I can see having the strobe where it is being very annoying especially since this light doesn't have a physical switch like the TN31 does. Part of me likes that it doesn't have the clicky on the rear because I felt that I ALWAYS had to turn the TN31vn all the way off so it wouldn't have the parasitic drain but on this light I'll just not worry about it because there's no other option! However, being able to momentarily turn the TN31vn onto turbo was great, with the Mvn I'll have to quickly cycle it all the way up to turbo, not as awesome.

However, I'm really glad the one I have coming has strobe disabled so I can just spin it all the way back to the left to turn it off and not have to worry about hitting that sweet spot between moonlight and strobe.

I have a dedomed version coming from a CPFMarketplace member and can't wait! I traded my TN31vn for my MM15vn and then sold that for a high-powered laser and I haven't had ANY multiple 18650 lights for the last month or so...can't wait to have a 3k lumen monster with solid throw! Plus this is one handsome light, I LOVE matte black finish.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPFBA
In terms of mass and design to deal with all the heat, it's much better than any other mgt2 light out there. It also has a deeper/bigger reflector than even the tn35.

email me. I can show you how to kill strobe.

Bass

Enlightened
Mine arrived last week. Impressive! Love the build, design and finishing & Vinh's upgrades just make it that much better.

Fast shipping to the UK. Thanks Vinh. It was worth the wait :)

Guumuus

Newly Enlightened
Reason is I have other priorities now so getting this flashlight will have to wait a few months. I was interested in the TN35vn and K40Mvn also (I love the single MT-G2 setups), but I like the looks and build of the Vostro more. From what I understand heatsinking on this light is superior to the other two?

Anyways, I'll just have to wait and see if that last one will sit on your shelves a bit longer:)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reason is I have other priorities now so getting this flashlight will have to wait a few months. I was interested in the TN35vn and K40Mvn also (I love the single MT-G2 setups), but I like the looks and build of the Vostro more. From what I understand heatsinking on this light is superior to the other two?

Anyways, I'll just have to wait and see if that last one will sit on your shelves a bit longer:)

I don't know if it's SUPERIOR, but it is freaking fantastic, the best heatsinking of any light I've handled.

Guumuus

Newly Enlightened
So you'll probably be able to run this light on turbo mode longer. I know the K40Mvn runs hot pretty quick, even with the extra copper heatsink.

It'll be a more practical light I think, and I really like the buff looks and black matte finish.