• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Modded HDS twisty package

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
With reluctance, I am putting this light up for sale. I modified it recently with a Nichia 219b SW35 R9080, and let me tell you, It is a little gem! The light functions like stock, but had a good bump in output, and great tint! The Led is mounted on a 10mm copper Sinkpad, trimmed to fit the factory LED slot, and secured with Thermal Epoxy. The LED isn't perfectly centered, but pretty good. There is a "donut" affected in the beam at 3" from the wall and closer, but perfect beam otherwise!

The light is a bit of a user but nothing major. The light includes the stock stainless bezel as well as two new aluminum bezels. (One black, one silver) There are also 3 extra (new) reflectors.

I had to modify the base of the reflector to fit with my LED mod, so two are modified, and two I left stock. (One of the extra reflectors could probably be sanded and painted with reflective paint, for a flood beam.)
The glass has some weird flaking on the anti-reflection coating, so a new glass and glass o-rings wouldn't be a bad idea. (I believe these can be purchased from HDS) Asking $215, $175 *SOLD*

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it!

ZoI1Smn.jpg

XQBpWmW.jpg

Zq9FhIW.jpg

qdQlvxO.jpg

sxGDz8l.jpg

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Modded HDS twisty package

Thanks guys! For those who haven't used one of these, they are have a super cool progressive twisty UI! Very natural feeling to use.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Modded HDS twisty package

Very nice package at a great price! These lights are super fun, have had a couple in the past.