Somebody Sell Me An Orange Preon P2

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
rvnmggg.jpg

What's missing? An orange Preon P2. Still [email protected]@King bump.

`cG

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
After carrying a light for 11 years, sans any losses, it happened last week. :sigh:

I Lost My Father's Day Present MiNI MK III after only a few day's use. :mecry:

1Ht2z2R.jpg

If anyone has one they're not in luv with, I'm [email protected]@King to replace the one I lost.

I'm also still hunting the Unicorn - An Orange Preon.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Look on the bright side, at least you lost a light that is still currently available.
I lost a LensLight KO somehow during my last move, the only nice flashlight I e ever lost. I’m bummed because they aren’t available anywhere, and I saw one on the bay, but they wanted like $600. At least it’s a light that’s well under $100 to buy brand new.
Plus it might show up again when you least expect it! Good luck!

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Look on the bright side, at least you lost a light that is still currently available.
I lost a LensLight KO somehow during my last move, the only nice flashlight I e ever lost. I’m bummed because they aren’t available anywhere, and I saw one on the bay, but they wanted like $600. At least it’s a light that’s well under $100 to buy brand new.
Plus it might show up again when you least expect it! Good luck!

Thanks InvisibleFrodo, I feel a small amount of your pain. Your perspective has much merit, and is a little comforting. :) ....... bright side, that was funny. :laughing:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Haha I didn’t even intend for that! I’m just saying, at least it was a mini mk. III, and not an orange preon you lost. The orange preon would be much more difficult to replace. Might even take years to find…