Something Free From Surefire?

JohnG

Enlightened
I received mine last week.

I don't like it, but the thought is appreciated.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a little big for the side of the refrigerator
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I thought about that too. Sell the Calendar and 2002 catalog for $20. Make $15 a pop! Sell 10 packages like that and voila...enough for an A2.

(Shipping is free from SF if the order is over $50 so if you buy 11 calendars for $4.95, that puts it over. Keep one for yourself and sell the other 10 wth 10 2002 catalogs which are free) I wonder if I could patent this idea? LOL

Larry1582

Enlightened
Yes, I had ordered one of the red, white, and blue 6Ps from them a while back.

Larry1582

Enlightened
I thought it was a nice light to go with the USA Mini-mag that I have in the collection.

Larry1582

Enlightened
Sure would. Maybe one of these days I will set aside enough money to order one of the Tigerlights. Everything I have read about them here is all good.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Larry1582..I bought one about 3 weeks ago and love it EXCEPT the charger is real cheap and awkward. I put a glass lens on it from flashlightlens.com and it made a big difference. It's my favorite light and I have a lot to choose from.

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
Regarding the charger. I have it mounted to a piece of oak and then mounted to the wall. A sturdy platform will make the difference in ease of use.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Randy..Thanks for the input but I live in a small condo without a garage. I don't think that it would be aesthetically pleasing on any of my walls.

You do make a very nice light but the charging issue has to be thought out better. You may have noticed that it is a bone of contention here on the CPF.

Marty