Something really bright…

ChaudMasterFlex

Newly Enlightened
Looking for something really bright to mess around with. This would be a toy for lack of a better word. On the floodier side, but I could live with something that’s not. I’d like something that can be charged with a cord, but also has replaceable batteries. Lastly, I’d like to keep it under $500. Thanks

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore E4K, Klarus G15. Both flood lights 4000+ lumens bright and under $100. Nitecore has charging built into the battery, Klarus has it built into the light.

lingpau

Newly Enlightened
Looking for something really bright to mess around with. This would be a toy for lack of a better word. On the floodier side, but I could live with something that’s not. I’d like something that can be charged with a cord, but also has replaceable batteries. Lastly, I’d like to keep it under $500. Thanks
Energizer®​ Vision HD Ultra 6AA Performance Metal Light with Digital Focus[/H1] Bought at Lowes last week for around $10.00 Really bright! (1000 lumens) Not rechargeable but with money saved, you could buy recharger and batteries and save a lot!

Latest posts