• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: McGizmo Haiku XM-L w/McGizmo Coil Tether

ModernMan

Newly Enlightened
For sale is a McGizmo Haiku XM-L with McGizmo coil tether.

The light has been lightly carried and has some light marks and scratches (see photos) that easily could be buffed and polished out if you desire perfect aesthetics. I will include a single Surefire CR123 with the light. The McGizmo blue coil tether that I will send with the light has been used a few times.

$360 shipped priority w/tracking and insurance to 50 states
I'm not currently interested in any trades.
First "I'll take it" gets it. PM for payment info.
Payment via Paypal.

Haiku2.jpg

Haiku1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dollar

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L with McGizmo Coil Tether

answer found - question removed

Last edited:

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. If it is still available. If i'm lucky enough to snag it would you know where i could get a Trit Switch for it?

Thanks,
Newb

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. If it is still available. If i'm lucky enough to snag it would you know where i could get a Trit Switch for it?

Thanks,
Newb

Haiku uses a McClickie. No titanium switches, so no trits. Don (who built this) has discussed why he isn't making them an option.

I'll take backup on this, if that's alright.

ModernMan

Newly Enlightened

TtownLarry, I'm not able to PM you due to your low post count. I need to be able to contact you to discuss details. Please advise.

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

Larr CoM. Thanks

Last edited:

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

Haiku uses a McClickie. No titanium switches, so no trits. Don (who built this) has discussed why he isn't making them an option.

I'll take backup on this, if that's alright.
....wow, That's a bummer. I really love trits on these works of art. Thanks for the knowledge.

Last edited:

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

....wow, That's a bummer. I really love trits on these works of art. Thanks for the knowledge.

Trits fit some lights and detract from others. They look good on my PD lights, but the new generation (Haiku, Sundrop, McClickie Mule) are a more hard-use approach and tritium vials are a vulnerability. I've broken a few, mostly due to pocket carry or use in rough environments.

My advice? Enjoy the fact that the McClickie is easily replaceable, and affordably so. Celebrate its reliable activation, positive latching, and grippy boot with multiple color options available. You'll enjoy the light much more that way.

ModernMan

Newly Enlightened

Sold Pending Funds to darkangel55555.