• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Tain Ti Flute $215 SPF

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for sale are three lights.

First up is a Tain Ti Flute, orange and blue trits, green in the center, blue glow. Light carry marks, looks great though. Havent used much at all.

SPF $250 now $225 now $215 shipped USA/PP

Next is a LX2 that has been bored for 18650 by Precision Works, with a Ti Shroud from Oveready, that has been modded with a neutral XM-L2 dedome on copper with a 2.8A driver by Vin. Works just like a regular LX2. Low is maybe 5 Lumen, high is bright, has good throw! Look at the pics, this is a user, but still tons of life left in her. Stock clip broke, one call to SF they will send a new one. I prefer the clip that is on there because the stock clip interferes with the twisty tailcap.

WITHDRAWN $200 now $170 shipped USA/PP

Last is a user TAD edition Ti Lenslight, neutral XPG. Has the Ti pocket clip.

$265 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

The first I'll take it posted here or PM gets the light over pending questions and PM's. I reserve the right to withdraw or refuse sale. All items shipped USPS Priority with $50 insurance and DC.

PICS:

Last edited:

sobrnola

Newly Enlightened
Re: TAD Gear edition Lenslight Ti ** Vin/Oveready/PrecisionWorks LX2 ** Tain Ti Flu

I'll take the TAD lens light

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: TAD Gear edition Lenslight Ti ** Vin/Oveready/PrecisionWorks LX2 ** Tain Ti Flu

Lenslight is sold, thanks!

I rather make one trip to the PO, so time for some Price drops! :naughty:

Ti Flute was $250, now $225 shipped USA/PP

The LX2 was $200, now $150 shipped USA/PP

Boom! :D

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Blimey, you're practically giving that Flute away PSM! :eek:
It cost about $100 more than that to buy originally (which wasn't long ago)
Its such a great light too. I'd take it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have four. :D

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: TADLenslight Ti(sold) ** Vin/Oveready/PrecisionWorks LX2 ** Tain Ti Flute $$

I'll take the flute