SPY 007 XM-L2 Sales thread #1 is << CLOSED >>

Frank1967

Enlightened
Re: SPY 007 XM-L2 Sales thread #1 is << OPEN >>

Well I got the IMRs and programmed the light to 3300mA...man it this thing bright! Excuse the newbie question but how do I confirm it is actually at exactly 3300mA?

Frank1967

Enlightened

Well I got the IMRs and programmed the light to 3300mA...man it this thing bright! Excuse the newbie question but how do I confirm it is actually at exactly 3300mA?
Nevermind! I found the post by PoliceScannerMan. Thank you and yes I have position 6 set at 3300mA. Bring on the night!!

CMAG

Enlightened

any more swgg for sale ? is the 5000k a option ?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

any more swgg for sale ? is the 5000k a option ?

I do have one more SW GG available. If you want it I can save it for you. I only have 6000K emitters at this time but others will be coming soon.

However, I am suspending this sale for 10 days as I am taking vacation time starting tomorrow. I am not leaving but I am not working either. :)

It will re-open July 1st.

Cheers
Dave

CMAG

Enlightened

I do have one more SW GG available. If you want it I can save it for you. I only have 6000K emitters at this time but others will be coming soon.

However, I am suspending this sale for 10 days as I am taking vacation time starting tomorrow. I am not leaving but I am not working either. :)

It will re-open July 1st.

Cheers
Dave

I will take it, PP and email on the way
5000k SWGG e mail and Paypal sent.

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

"I only have 6000K emitters at this time but others will be coming soon."

What's the warmest you have coming? I hear an 007 XM-L2 calling my name but it needs to be 4000k or warmer....any chance of that happening Dave? :)

Enjoy your vacation! :cool:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

"I only have 6000K emitters at this time but others will be coming soon."

What's the warmest you have coming? I hear an 007 XM-L2 calling my name but it needs to be 4000k or warmer....any chance of that happening Dave? :)

Enjoy your vacation! :cool:

I have you covered. I ordered a 3000K for you. :)

Thank you, I will!

Cheers
Dave

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wow: :goodjob: Thanks Dave! I'm gonna shoot you an email in just a sec. I hope you are able to read it right away.

(On my way to my first SPY! Woo whooooo!!!) :rock:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Ben and Lux. :cool: Yeah, I've been reading along about your troubles in becoming friends with this light, Lux, and I gotta say I'm almost a bit intimidated by this light. But, things that eventually become simple and second nature often start as seeming overwhelming and complex (and hellishly frustrating!), so I'll trust that you and I will get it figured out eventually. :thumbsup:

At least I go into this knowing..."Basically ignore everything else and all the videos that are out there, as they don't work with this model." Thanks for blazing the trail for me on this one! :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Thanks Ben and Lux. :cool: Yeah, I've been reading along about your troubles in becoming friends with this light, Lux, and I gotta say I'm almost a bit intimidated by this light. But, things that eventually become simple and second nature often start as seeming overwhelming and complex (and hellishly frustrating!), so I'll trust that you and I will get it figured out eventually. :thumbsup:

At least I go into this knowing..."Basically ignore everything else and all the videos that are out there, as they don't work with this model." Thanks for blazing the trail for me on this one! :)

The only hard thing left for me is trying to get the cap back on before I lose the blinking timed period. It's easy to misalign the battery cap and get twisted it on the side pegs

CMAG

Enlightened

The only hard thing left for me is trying to get the cap back on before I lose the blinking timed period. It's easy to misalign the battery cap and get twisted it on the side pegs

Lux, I found if you hold the cap tilted with one spring hitting battery then engage pegs and then level out making contact with other battery and engage lock.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys, please take a day or two to move your non-sales thread chatter that is here to other threads. I will then remove the extraneous stuff from this sales thread. KuanR, there is a great 007 turbo head thread you could add your cool pictures to. :)

Thanks everybody. Having a great vacation. :party:

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

This thread is open. Please keep the posts here relevant to the sales thread. :wave:

Cheers
Dave

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,

Do you currently have any SPY 007 XM L2 with 5000K neutral emitter and standard grip (non gunner grip) available?

Last edited: