SPY Tri-V / V2 Official Ownership Registry - 2013 onwards

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mohan,

SWGG Tri-V2 # 07 46, checking in. Awesome light... Much, much smaller than I imagined. Amazing UI...
Now I've got to read the intructions. A first for a flashlight for me...

SK1044

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the Spy owners club Jon, you have started at the pinnacle of perfection, the Tri-V2. But don't think that this will free you from feeling the call of the 007 and perhaps even the 005 with its hidden easter eggs.
Mastering the programming is a very satisfying and gratifying thing which allows you to optimize the light for your needs.
Once again, congratulations and welcome!

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mohan,

SWGG Tri-V2 # 07 46, checking in. Awesome light... Much, much smaller than I imagined. Amazing UI...
Now I've got to read the intructions. A first for a flashlight for me...

Congratulations - list updated.

Happy New Year 2014

Mohan

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome! :wave:

Well, after reading through most of the threads in this forum, it didn't take long for me to decide that I wanted a Tri-V2. Daily visits to the sales thread were the norm. That is, until Dave re-opened the thread.

Many thanks to Dave for the prompt replies and regular updates via email.

Welcome to the Spy owners club Jon, you have started at the pinnacle of perfection, the Tri-V2. But don't think that this will free you from feeling the call of the 007 and perhaps even the 005 with its hidden easter eggs.
Mastering the programming is a very satisfying and gratifying thing which allows you to optimize the light for your needs.
Once again, congratulations and welcome!

Thanks, SK1044! I've started using my Tri-V2 in my EDC rotation. It is definitely a geek's ultimate flashlight. I'm currently just using the default settings, but will be exploring the different customization options soon. It is amazing all that can be achieved with a single knob. :D Have already set aside the funds for the 007, but will probably get it after I become more proficient with my Tri-V2.

Congratulations - list updated.

Happy New Year 2014

Mohan

Thank you, Mohan!

niagararocks

Newly Enlightened
Hello, Mohan, and all other Coolmen, from a very amateur noob who's the lucky owner of # 675 in SF (standard finish). I have lots to learn, but I can't wait to get out and play with this, but maybe not
right now with the NE storm brewing.....

Many thanks to Dave for the nice holster as well. I'm going to try to find those colorful lens caps that were around a while back.....

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats... You will find the light very useful.

The lens caps are not easy to find. Somebody some where always has a couple that they have spare. There were plans to make another run - don't know what happened. IMHO all my lens cap got lost in use. The little tap to attach a piece of lanyard breaks off and the cap falls off. The only lights that have a lens cap are the shelf queens. I find the construction of the light so robust that the lens is not really essential as a good clean and polish brings it back to new. I keep mine 24 hours a day around my trouser belt inside a AOTH holster but a Victoronix double layer Swiss Army knife holster works just as well

mohan

Hello, Mohan, and all other Coolmen, from a very amateur noob who's the lucky owner of # 675 in SF (standard finish). I have lots to learn, but I can't wait to get out and play with this, but maybe not
right now with the NE storm brewing.....

Many thanks to Dave for the nice holster as well. I'm going to try to find those colorful lens caps that were around a while back.....

transultimate

Newly Enlightened
I am the proud new owner of machine-finished Tri-V2 #0665. This has been a grail light for me, and has become a favorite along with my Haiku.

I'm in the process of making a few mods to personalize the light, so I'll post a few photos if those turn out nice!

gktii

Enlightened
Just received today, #0443 Tri-V….i'm amazed at this light. Please add me to the list….thank you!

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
List update - congrats to the new owners and thanks for informing the forum

mohan

I am the proud new owner of machine-finished Tri-V2 #0665. This has been a grail light for me, and has become a favorite along with my Haiku.

I'm in the process of making a few mods to personalize the light, so I'll post a few photos if those turn out nice!

Just received today, #0443 Tri-V….i'm amazed at this light. Please add me to the list….thank you!

blackfly

Enlightened
Please update the list to reflect that I no longer have 0445. I sold it a while back. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

lefteye219

Enlightened
Mohan, my apologies, I think I may have got the serial number upside down, If I read in direction of how 'cool fall' is written, it comes out to be 0680. My apologies again

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm now the happy new owner of 0404! Please update the list as I now own it -- just got the light yesterday! :)