Spycycle

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started riding bicycle again this year. I have to ride a lot at night once the kids go to bed. So I ordered some parts from cateye and mounted my Spy007 on my bicycle (Specialized S-Works). It works damn good and looks good also. I thought about mounting 2 Spy's on it:eek:oo:.

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

I also purchased a new roadbike this year a Titanium/carbofiber SevenCycles.

DSCN0472.jpg

Sweet! Looks great! I'm wondering how my thousand-dollar Spy007 might look on my $200 big frame Raleigh. :thinking: I know one thing: no way I'm carrying that thing in any way other than its AOTH Spy 007 Holester. :D

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I could do 2 on the bike and 2 on my bike helmet:D. Then when I get the Tri I could use it as a back-up light.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Nice, Chip!

What sort of thing do you have the GP block attached to? Can we see a pic w/o the SPY & GPB on it?

:thumbsup: john

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's cute, and all, but I would never do that with a light like that.

I took a little, slow spill last month when my tire spun out in some dirt. I was only going a couple of miles/hr, but I hit the pavement and got some scratches. My cheap bike light hit something and snapped off. It still works, but it's not like new.

Good luck with yours.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 4 Spy's and I'm not worried about scratches. Their made to be used. I also carry one at work every night as a Police Officer and it gets plunty of use.:grin2:

I'll get some more pictures up in a few days.