Standing wave of Sapphire 25's , GS and now High CRI

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had my Sapphire in my pocket for many many years, until tuesday of this week. Seems it fell out somewhere in my travels. I will give it another day to show up, then will have to order a new one.
Worked flawlessly all those years. I am stumped as to where it may have gotten lost as it was always attached to a small swiss army knife, so it wasn't something that could easily slip out of my pocket.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long time! Any internal or external change(s) in the Sapphire? The last edit in the original post was Dec 25, 2016.

What does a Sapphire built in 2022 look like now?

I may have need of a small robust light for the next couple years, this is my first stop, and the landscape looks much different since I was last sailing these parts.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Long time! Any internal or external change(s) in the Sapphire? The last edit in the original post was Dec 25, 2016.

What does a Sapphire built in 2022 look like now?

I may have need of a small robust light for the next couple years, this is my first stop, and the landscape looks much different since I was last sailing these parts.
No change in the Sapphire. Still using the Yuji High CRI 5600K by default and have some of the 3200K warm High CRI Yuji's to work with.