Still trying to contact Peak ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Costetl, ----no one doubts the quality of the light, its the process of obtaining a light or receiving needed customer service for an existing order....Why would I contact you, I have no idea who you are?

CurtR.....as a small business owner, I understand your pain. However, this is the time to step up customer service, at least respond to emails and deliver the products that have been ordered. Your company lack of professionalism will only continue your demise. Everybody on this forum has been very patient with your company. More so than any other company on this forum. Partly because of the quality of the products.......But it only goes so far and at this point I feel you are taking advantage or taking for granted many of your customers.

persco

Enlightened
Re: CPF should consider removing the Peak LED forum

If you have a question about something relevant use the e-mail for those. ([email protected]) I will also try to make time to visit this forum more.

Curt

Are sales inquiries relevant? I emailed Peak at least three times in the fall of 2011 to inquire about how to purchase a light from Canada. I never received a reply. I tried through RMSK's site, too. He seems to do whatever he can to make it impossible to order a light from outside the US, I have family in the US to ship to, but he won't allow Paypal or CC with a 'foreign' address. Crazy.

I just gave up and moved on to McGizmos and other great custom light makers with an interest in sales. Sorry.

Sularetal

Newly Enlightened

I am really not at all certain what any of you are talking about. I have never, ever had a bad experience with Peak. In fact, sometimes I drop by the RMSK site just to have a quick chat with Bob online, which often results in me calling his personal phone for any questions that I might have about their products. . . I have recently ordered an El Capitan Ultra X from him and have never been happier. I even called him up after I received the light and he walked me through how to properly install the QTC pill. Lack of customer service? LOL. Okay. . . :ohgeez:

VeloWeave

Newly Enlightened

Hi Sularetal, welcome to the forum. I do believe that RMSK and Peak are two separate companies with no affiliation between the two. RMSK is a dealer (as is Oveready) and Peak Led Solutions is the manufacturer. This thread is not pertinent to RMSK, and you are right I have heard much praise of Bob and his prompt service.

I also would like to point out an outstanding customer experience I recently had with Peak. I was looking for a small item to enhance my Eiger and the courtesy and service I received from them was top notch. They are busy and run on a lean staff, from what I understand, so if you want instant service for a Peak light you might be quicker served by visiting one of their vendors, RMSK or Oveready. My experience with Oveready has been truly one of the greatest customer experiences I have ever had, period. EVER! Cannot recommend those guys highly enough and Peak lights are the bomb dot com! They take a lick and keep cranking out the lumens.

I am really not at all certain what any of you are talking about. I have never, ever had a bad experience with Peak. In fact, sometimes I drop by the RMSK site just to have a quick chat with Bob online, which often results in me calling his personal phone for any questions that I might have about their products. . . I have recently ordered an El Capitan Ultra X from him and have never been happier. I even called him up after I received the light and he walked me through how to properly install the QTC pill. Lack of customer service? LOL. Okay. . . :ohgeez:

Norm

Retired Administrator
You may notice the OP of this thread is banned, he is a serial pest and rejoins at regular intervals. There is no way to validate his claims and it is because of that reason I'm closing this thread - Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.