• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sudan Charity Fundraiser Sale

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sudan Charity Fundraiser Sale
Must Read & Agree Before Purchase Click here

30% of all sales will be donated to Sudan for hunger relieve. Thank you for your support!

Just a few lights but it's better than nothing. Every bit helps :)

1. TK16vn XML2 PDT + Free Nitecore D4 Charger + 2 Free Sony VTC5 $150/$$160
  2. StriveVN Throw + DriverVNX2 + Thermal Pads + AR Glass + XML2 PDT + 2 Keeppower 5200mAH + Nitecore D4 Charger $110/$125
  3. SL2 + DriverVN2 + Triple XPG2 PDT + 1 Free Sony VTC5 $150/$162
  4. SL2C + DriverVN2 + 2 IMR16340 $150/$162

If you want shipping insurance please ask
paypalEmail: [email protected]

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yayyy so we got $78 for Sudan already. Lets try to raise at least $100. They really need everything we can give...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I will throw in a pair of Sony VTC5 for your generosity!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]Thank you for your Donation[/h]

Thank you for your online contribution to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF supporting UNICEF's emergency response efforts in the South Sudan. Your contribution brings us one step closer to the day when zero children die from preventable causes. We're grateful for your generous support!
Thank you again for your commitment to the world's children.
No goods or services were provided in exchange for your gift, making it tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Please print and retain this message as a record of your contribution:

[h=2]We need a chorus of voices to help us make ZERO a reality.[/h]
zero_0.png

Share your pledge and tell other people that even one preventable child death is too many.
[h=2]Share on[/h]

[h=2]TRANSACTION SUMMARY[/h]No goods or services were provided in exchange for your gift, making it tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please print and retain this message as a record of your contribution:
[h=4]GIFT INFORMATION[/h]
Transaction Reference:11195686
Gift Date:Wed, 2015-08-26 19:11
Amount:$110
Tax-deductible Amount:$110.00
Gift recurs monthly:No
This organization's tax ID is:13-1760110
[h=4]DONOR INFORMATION[/h]
Donor Name:CPF Community
Email Address:[email protected]
Address:24005 35th AVE S
KENT , WA 98032
[h=4]PAYMENT INFORMATION[/h]
Card Type:Visa
Card Number:************8598
Expiration Date:10 / 2016
Billing Address:24005 35th AVE S

KENT , Washington 98032

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't want to clutter sale, but this is awesome of you Vinh. You were already high on my "what a great guy list". Now, you moved way up. Ha! Kudos.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I didn't want to clutter sale, but this is awesome of you Vinh. You were already high on my "what a great guy list". Now, you moved way up. Ha! Kudos.

Cant do it without you guys. Can't do this all the time for sure but as often as I can :)

A friend actually called me on the phone and start telling me about Sudan...They are not doing well alright. Feel so bad for the children. We here chilling with lights that are $200-$300. I have a Stingray for a toy! Joy ride, burn gas just for fun. All they want is water, clean or not. :-(