Suggestions to XTAR in new year 2022

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear all xtar customers and fans,we've already back to work from Chinese New Year holiday. Orders processing and customer service are all back to normal now. In the new year 2022, we will try our best to improve and innovate, also provide more considerate services. If you have any suggestions to us on new products, services or other aspects, can feel free to comment below.

At the beginning of this year, we launched the new BC8 charger and batteries campaign on indiegogo, and it came to a successful end on Feb 10th. And many XTAR fans also suggested a new 26800 charger before. We've collected the info and plan to develop a new charger in the coming months...Please stay tuned!

Sphinx99

Newly Enlightened
1. Get rid of 70% of your models, they're all confusing and I can't keep track of what's what. Models with known issues (e.g. USB-C incompatibility) are still listed. Get rid of the noise.

2. Make a high quality charger. I'd pay $70 or more for a charger that doesn't feel like it'll break if I drop it, and has a screen that looks better than a faded 1980s boombox, charges everything at full speed and is full featured. Multiple formats, analyzing, high current, credible electrical certifications. Hire someone with a power electronics background and give us a charger that can take advantage of USB-C PD. Try for something more ambitious than taking an existing model and adding 1 feature to it and adding 1 letter to the product name.

Those are my suggestions.

Romanko

Newly Enlightened
I would like you to make a xtar pb4s. It is a charger that consist of 2 chargers and they connect to each other with pogo pins and powerful magnets. So we have a charger with changeable 4*21700 batteries = 20 000 mah. One charger has a display and other only led indicators. And each of these chargers could be used separately.

stephenk

Enlightened
A replacement for the VP4 Plus Dragon, that can rival the Vapcell S4+ features. Longer slots, voltage during charging (to 2 decimal places), % charged during charging, charging current, charged current, temperature.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Xtar charger we use displays the voltage of the battery initially. That is handy but it would be useful to see a larger display and hold the initial voltage reading just a little longer. Really it is quicker for me to check voltage this way than pulling out a multimeter (except when many batteries need to be checked).