• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SURE--FIRESALE (LOADS of SUREFIRE STUFF + V5 E2E and other OR stuff)

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first packet with the Leef C-E body and the Pineapple arrived today. Very happy with it. The Leef body came with a natural HA Z41 with clicky switch.

Now I'm waiting for the second packet with the Surefire E1B. It's paid buth I havn't heard anything yet.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first packet with the Leef C-E body and the Pineapple arrived today. Very happy with it. The Leef body came with a natural HA Z41 with clicky switch.

Now I'm waiting for the second packet with the Surefire E1B. It's paid buth I havn't heard anything yet.

I wouldn't stress, I'm sure he's onto it and possibly already sent it.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light still not received in NJ, USA and have no tracking information. PayPal sent 9/22...
South Pole Station Antarctica isn't too far from Australia though

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing for me neither and it should because we agreed on Express service... no tracking... no confirmation for shipping... no replies to my emails (and we exchanged TONS of emails in previous year or two)...

I hope he's OK...

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
South Pole Station Antarctica isn't too far from Australia though

If our flights had begun and mail service started back up I would've just had it sent down here and it would've been pretty quick I think. I had it sent back to my family in NJ as I have been doing with all my mail over the winter. I hope it arrives or I get a tracking number so I can see what's going on.

-E

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
Tana, you hear anything back yet or received anything in the mail? I still have no contact and no package back home...

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here Pilot http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?423606-ZEBRALIGHT-CLEARANCE-BONUSES&highlight=

But it doesn´t really matter anyway since this thread here has more confirmed deliveries (including mine) than the other one which was started only two days after this one. Unfortunatelly non of the confirmed deliveries help you or Tana. For your own safety I would file a claim with paypal. I will do the same with Moddoo now who didn´t ship my order (paypal was sent september 23rd) within a month.

Eric

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
Here Pilot http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?423606-ZEBRALIGHT-CLEARANCE-BONUSES&highlight=

But it doesn´t really matter anyway since this thread here has more confirmed deliveries (including mine) than the other one which was started only two days after this one. Unfortunatelly non of the confirmed deliveries help you or Tana. For your own safety I would file a claim with paypal. I will do the same with Moddoo now who didn´t ship my order (paypal was sent september 23rd) within a month.

Eric

Thanks for that, Eric. I really hope it is just a delay and nothing untoward is actually happening. I will give it another week I guess and then go the PayPal route. It is just very strange that seemingly everyone else has gotten their lights or gotten a tracking number. Tana, any update at all? Is it just me and Tana still without lights or tracking?

-E