Surefire 6P picatinny rail adapter?

Jackyl

Enlightened
My buddy got a G2 with a cool nitrolon holder that locks onto his picatinny rails. I got a 6P yesterday and I'd like to be able to do the same on my Glocks or at least on my Sub2K. Does such a creature exist? I thought that the holder he got for the G2 was factory Surefire, but the shop couldn't find anything like it, and I didn't see one on their site. I'm not even sure if it would work on the 6P, cause it's a little skinnier I believe. Thanks!!!

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try www.rangerjoes.com I've seen one there, but it was supposed tobe for holding lights onto rail equipped AR15/M16's but it should fit a pistol if it's not too long. I think it will fit, but I'm not sure.

hirby

Newly Enlightened
Just use any cheapo 1 inch Weaver scope ring and it will fit around the 6p perfectly and also latch onto pic rails just fine. Pretty much any abuse that will break even the crappy rings will destroy a flashlight.

Jackyl

Enlightened
Thanks man, wouldn't happen to have any links would ya? I'll look into it. Does it lock on to the rails like an M3 would?

oklalawman

Enlightened
Pictany rails are wider than the glock rail. I know on the sl m3/6 series they do not fit well on the rails of my M4 carbine but fit my glocks just fine. You mmight try Botach tactical or check the glocktalk forums for ideas.