• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight Surefire and NovaTac tailcaps, MagRing C, Arc AA head, LS Pouch, HDS/NovaTac 17670 body

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are several parts that I have had in storage for way too long. Prices listed include shipping within the U.S., and multiple purchases can subtract $3 from total for each additional item.

SOLD Surefire Defender tailcap.
Like new out of package. Purchased several years ago for the machinist to get measurements for a Ti tailcap that I had made, otherwise unused. $38 shipped in the U.S.

VeSFKiH.jpg

u4PDR2L.jpg

9XtT2Bb.jpg

SOLD Arc LS blue pouch with velcro enclosure. In near perfect condition. $25 shipped in the U.S.
Arc AA head in very good original condition. $25 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

uumjLZW.jpg

YO7Fazb.jpg

HEynWcA.jpg

SOLD Download MagRing for 2C size MagLites. Allows use of 2x 18650 cells in stock 2C body with no modifications. Great for high power incan or LED mods $24 shipped in the U.S. SOLD
xlcMXmT.jpg

SOLD NovaTac 120P tailcap, flush button black anodize. New in package. $23 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

Legacy HDS (triangular threads) and NovaTac 17670 body with spring. Can be used for 18650 conversion by following this tutorial. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/convert-hds-novatac-2x123-to-18650-for-1.207486/
Natural (gray/green) anodize like old HDS lights, and close match to olive NovaTac. New in wrapper with spring. $15 shipped in the U.S. ***Does NOT include tailcap.***
eiI7uUg.jpg

fi1o5r2.jpg

Multiple purchases can subtract $3 from total for each additional item.

Last edited:

SMar

Newly Enlightened
[duplicate response deleted]

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Backup on the Novatac 17670 tube :cry:

Damn, just saw how old the thread was.....LOL
Never mind.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Natural (gray/green) anodize like old HDS lights, and close match to olive NovaTac. New in wrapper with spring. $15 shipped in the U.S. ***Does NOT include tailcap.***

If you have one left, I'd take it. Just let me know.

Legohaulic

Newly Enlightened
For sale are several parts that I have had in storage for way too long. Prices listed include shipping within the U.S., and multiple purchases can subtract $3 from total for each additional item.

SOLD Surefire Defender tailcap.
Like new out of package. Purchased several years ago for the machinist to get measurements for a Ti tailcap that I had made, otherwise unused. $38 shipped in the U.S.

View attachment 17995
View attachment 17996
View attachment 17997

SOLD Arc LS blue pouch with velcro enclosure. In near perfect condition. $25 shipped in the U.S.
Arc AA head in very good original condition. $25 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

View attachment 17998
View attachment 17999
View attachment 18000

SOLD Download MagRing for 2C size MagLites. Allows use of 2x 18650 cells in stock 2C body with no modifications. Great for high power incan or LED mods $24 shipped in the U.S. SOLD
View attachment 18001

SOLD NovaTac 120P tailcap, flush button black anodize. New in package. $23 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

Legacy HDS (triangular threads) and NovaTac 17670 body with spring. Can be used for 18650 conversion by following this tutorial. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/convert-hds-novatac-2x123-to-18650-for-1.207486/
View attachment 18002
View attachment 18003

Multiple purchases can subtract $3 from total for each additional item.
Any tubes left, not picky.