Surefire customer service is the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an SRTH 2.5" that I managed to get dirt inside the bezel. While trying to clean it out I not only managed to scratch the inside of the lens but I also ruined the reflector. I called there CS and explained this to them expecting to pay to have it repaired. He told me to just send it in and they would take care of it. Well I got it back today and it looks as good as new if not better and all at no charge. They rule!!!!
icon14.gif
grin.gif
icon14.gif
grin.gif

Rifter

Enlightened
i would not go as far as to say they rule, i have been waiting for over a month for a answer to a few questions about some LA's, and almost a month now for a response to a e-mail i sent them about a defective G2 tailcap. However in the past when i have delt with them they have always been fast and efficent, i guess they are slipping.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Email?
Phone calls will get a much faster response.

What questions about Lamp Assemblies can we (I
wink.gif
) not help you with?

Best regards,

Al

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by A00079:
Email?
Phone calls will get a much faster response.

What questions about Lamp Assemblies can we (I
wink.gif
) not help you with?

Best regards,

Al
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree, I always call and get service right away.
grin.gif

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emailing Surefire is not very efficient by my experience. I had nothing but stellar response to all my phone calls though. You can call Surefire and ask for Tech Support. I don't know if they would be willing to give out the lamp specifications but it is worth a try.

For measurements on several Surefire lamps you can check Brock's Regular Flashlight Page. These are not a substitute for specs but should give you a rough idea of lamp and battery characteristics.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.