SureFire customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhoggie

Enlightened
Whoa! I must say I am pleasantly surprised at SureFire. I have two 8NX rechargable flashlights with what I thought had defective batteries.

I sent an email to Surefire, regarding this issue. They didn't respond for almost two weeks. So I was starting to get pissed. Well I finally got a email from they, saying they'll ship out 4 replacement batteries for free! I think they were behind with Christmas and all. Either way, I'm happy.

redbird

Enlightened
I wish I could say the same thing. I have past experience with SF customer service that was great. Now, after sending two emails in 3 weeks with NO response to either I am getting worried.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no problem when I call SF. I get immediate service and satisfaction. My emails have so far gone unanswered however. If they do not reply to your email then it is best to call the 800 number.

Cheers.

WaltH

Enlightened
I spoke with Customer Service and I think they sucked. I've been getting the run around for 50 days now. No replacement anything. I'm close to driving to CA so I can shove my 8AX up somebodies a$$! Last time I spoke to them they said the problem was the charger and they were re-engineering it. Now I find out they're replacing batteries for other customers? What the f***?

OK, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean...

Please let me know if the replacement batteries fix the problem.

And in their defense...I've always had very good customer service in the past. Maybe they're just tired of dealing with the rechargeable issue.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
The B90 battery problems are well documented, and this is being moved to Cheers 'n Jeers...

--dan

Status
Not open for further replies.