SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgot to mention-

My new E2E-HA-CB came with a really neat black zipper up black nylon display/carry case with a nice heavy duty foam insert.. Not sure if that's standard issue for an E2E or what, but I didn't notice that was part of the deal at the time I ordered it.. I got the thing for $79 brand new from OP. I'm wondering if that's a mistake or what because they are selling the HA version with the nice case for the same price as a satin finish (non-HA?) E2E with no fancy case...

Thought yall might like to know :)

-Eric
An E2e-HA for 79 bucks?? That's crazy! Are they still available at that price? I've only seen them in plastic blisters... I'd love to get that nice box as well...

phxccw

Newly Enlightened
Can you share the web address of where you found that deal on that latest executive?

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hi phxccw,

PM returned :)

As gswitter says, it's "optics planet"...

Sometimes they don't like us posting a lot of links around here and I can't remember all the policy on that so I didn't include it originally, I'm sure it's no big deal..

I was originally just going to pick up a satin version for even cheaper using the CPF discount over at spyder tactical, but decided to go with OP when I noticed I could get the HA version for the normal price of a satin, that and I needed to order a Z46 at the same time and OP is one of the only places that carries those.

Only problem with OP, which everyone seems to report, is that most orders get back-ordered and take longer than expected to ship out. It's not a bad trade-off to deal with though for the price point. I think mine took ~10-12 days from the day I ordered to arrive.

-Eric

Boy SureFire

Enlightened
I started W/SF 6p got E1L which I love and carry every day, but had have a C3 which now sits unused like the 6P since I bought an E1e:sssh: after reading CPF post's and enjoying the E1L.

P.S I'm sick and the only cure is an E1L W/ A Hand stamping E2d bezel:devil: for anyone trying to steal one of my flashlights.

BSBG

Enlightened
I rounded up most of the E-Series clan for a group shot:

CIMG0526.jpg

CIMG0512.jpg

CIMG0521.jpg

The winelights w/ display are still in the wine cellar, Scoutlights in the gun safe ;)

From the left:

2x stock L2 (one to receive an MC-E soon)
A2 WH
A2 YG
McGizmo L1 w/ 2x123, DB917 and PR-T head
Milky ML-1
L1 w/ SSC U2 SVOH and stock TIR
Milky L1 w/ Lux 3 UWAJ
McGizmo Sundrop
E1E w/ Koala LED tower
TI Mule on McG body w. TB head and P7 LE
2x stock E2e
E2e w/ P61 mod
KL4 w/ P7 on VG FB2 body
L4 w/ P7
L4 stock
E2L body, McE2s, E-C, C2 bezel and M60L

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I rounded up most of the E-Series clan for a group shot:

The winelights w/ display are still in the wine cellar, Scoutlights in the gun safe ;)

From the left:

2x stock L2 (one to receive an MC-E soon)
A2 WH
A2 YG
McGizmo L1 w/ 2x123, DB917 and PR-T head
Milky ML-1
L1 w/ SSC U2 SVOH and stock TIR
Milky L1 w/ Lux 3 UWAJ
McGizmo Sundrop
E1E w/ Koala LED tower
TI Mule on McG body w. TB head and P7 LE
2x stock E2e
E2e w/ P61 mod
KL4 w/ P7 on VG FB2 body
L4 w/ P7
L4 stock
E2L body, McE2s, E-C, C2 bezel and M60L

Dare I ask what that lot is worth or the answer too frightening to contemplate? :shrug:

I only have 3 - an E1e with a Fivemega bi-pin LA, E2e OD bored out for 17670 and running various LF lamps, and an E2E BK totally stock which I received only two days ago, and it looks gorgeous! The battery tube is a lot narrower inside than the OD version so it'll take more work to bore out for 17670 but when it's done I'll have the option of a Nitecore Extreme head for work. Already stuck the head on for curiosity and it's lovely. :twothumbs

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fell in love with my TW4...again...sigh...now I have a E-series twisty (man these things are hard to get), so it's like getting ten new lights as I rotate it through my E-series to see which one it's suits the best...

Illum

Flashaholic
The TW4 is awesome being that it uses the KL4, but without the heat and only a slight decrease in output...but too bad you can't find the old KL4 anymore :candle:

alanagnostic

Enlightened
Count me in. I have a Winelight II, black E1E, black E1L, and an black E2E body with a black KL4 on it. All good lights. The L4 is one of my favorites.

Boy SureFire

Enlightened
I'll fight you on broken glass for it!

(Sorry, bit of an in-joke there). :sssh:
sssoooooo what's the "in joke" ???

cures you Monocrom always popping in/out of MY forums(that came off sounding dirty) W/your in jokes:crackup:

Last edited:

Latest posts