Surefire EDCL1-T

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
So had the edcl1-t for about a week now, carried it pretty much every day, it is a great light so far.
Clip allows position of light in different positions in your pocket depending on the type of pants you are wearing.
Excellent form factor.
Gas pedal Ui is great to use.
5 lumen low is easily bright enough for most edc purposes if it is dark.
500 lumens is ridiculously bright should you need it.
Surefire build quality is damn good.

Originally was concerned would be a bit big for EDC but given the clip and form factor, this light carries very well, honestly don't even feel it in my pocket when clipped properly.

Here is a pic of a couple of other lights for size comparison, was something I looked for before I bought the light but couldn't really find.
Anyway if you are thinking about buying one, you can, it's a great light.
View attachment 18234
It is a great light! The body can get a little slick at times in my hand but beyond that the light is a great EDC.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I finally pulled the trigger on an EDCL1-T. I'm excited about it, but I bought it from the big river, which I would not normally do for fear of counterfeits. It's probably okay, but the first thing I noticed is that the packaging looks different than what I've seen online. Is this legit?

20211113-133646.jpg

20211113-133711.jpg

20211113-133717.jpg

Dicaeopolis

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
I found my box, but the top is cut off. Can't remember where I bought it, maybe BHP.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 7

chip100t

Newly Enlightened

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
The low beam flickers significantly, regardless of whether I'm holding the button or tightening the tail cap. Sometimes it skips low altogether and hops straight into high beam. Contacts look clean. Verified the battery is good. Is this a warranty situation?

Edit: This is bad. The output is unpredictable. It's going back to the seller.

Last edited: