Surefire Flashlights (Older Discontinued Incandescent) Collectible?

Mikellen

Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I have some discontinued Surefire flashlights in unopened condition. I've been out of the flashlight hobby for quite a while now and wondering if the older incandescent Surefire flashlights are now collectible. I'm not sure if I'm ready to sell them but wondering if they have gone up in value and if so by how much.

If anyone has an idea of how much the individual models below are worth I'd greatly appreciate it if you would please send me a PM.

Thank you.

9P Original (black)
C2 Centurion (hard anodized)
C2 Centurion (black)
Z2 Combatlight (black)
Z2 Combatlight (black)
E2E Executive Elite (hard anodized)
E2D Defender (black)

(click on picture to expand)

Attachments

• Surefires .jpeg
    Surefires .jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
No offense but those models are pretty common.
They're not worth much in comparison to what they retailed for.
One of the SureFire Wine lights in mint condition might get a bit of a premium. But those listed above are going to be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agree with Monocrom, although they appear to have been stored correctly and in very nice condition..
I'll give ya $49.99 for one of the Z2 :cool:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
At all discussions or questions in the way "How much is this flashlight worth..." are not wanted here, only as information.

Basically the listed lights are not extremely rare. If the price is not too high you will find new owners quite soon. If you make a financial gain depends on the price you bought it.

Last edited:

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the thing with making offers. You gotta make it just low enough so that the sellers counter offer lands within the ballpark of what you wanted to pay from the beginning, but not too low for them to simply ignore or deny it outright. But if an item has been listed for a long time, sometimes they'll be desperate enough to consider low balls.

Its a calculated risk & Im bad at math.

strideredc

Enlightened
Have a look on the bay to give you an idea, on there you might be lucky on an auction but lights sit there for months and months as someone sets a buy it now way too high... nice lights I would be interested in a few....:)