Surefire Lego?

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys...Life happened, I had to give up most of my collection, but I still have a few of my beloved SF's, and they are still my go to light....so, here they are again in all there former gloy, this time to stay!

(EDIT: Gimme a few minutes...LOL!)

Hold on...one sec...

HPIM1363.jpg

Wait a sec...wrong pic :0)

Nope, this isn't it either...

HPIM1494.jpg

Here's one I did up showing the different adapters and how they can be configured...

HPIM1394-1.jpg

Here we go!!!

M-Series adapters:

Slide2.jpg

"P" Series adapters:

Slide1.jpg

Slide1-1.jpg

Slide2-1.jpg

Slide1-2.jpg

Slide2-2.jpg

And some physical pics:

Slide1-4.jpg

Slide2-4.jpg

HPIM1626.jpg

HPIM1627.jpg

HPIM1628.jpg

Slide3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supporter
Aesthetics check, please... how well does this Solarforce L2P go with Z2X ???

I'm not very fond of this idea but L2P is basically S1 tailcap - and Tofty's 10A switch (needed for Quad with DD driver) will probably only fit S1/L2P, not Z41 (still don't have switch with me)... so I'm playing with the alternative idea until I try Tofty and two other switches and their fitments in Z41 to handle up to 10A currents...

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally I don't dig on inter-SF relationships, but in this case I will say that it doesn't look half bad...

DoctorSolo

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the X300 weapon light head can be swapped? Is it the same size as an M600 Scout? I cannot find any info on upgrading or changing the LED on those(plenty of info on the shotgun fore ends and the scout lights but not the X300).

Thought it was pertinent and didn't want to start a whole new thread just for that...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supporter
Normally I don't dig on inter-SF relationships, but in this case I will say that it doesn't look half bad...

Yep, I think it doesn´t look too bad as well. Makes a good balance to the rather big head.

Thanks, guys... none of the three different sample switches that I will try to stuff inside Z41 even started their journey my way so it will be a while until I'm sure if I even have to use that Solarforce tailcap...

willoughby1303

Newly Enlightened
It's hard in the UK to obtain custom bits for Surefires, I'm current to running an z2 combatlight t6 bulb and an aw 17670 as my duty light,

Backup light is a g2 with r2 bulb and aw 123's

I have just bought an m6lt and am in need of a custom battery holder but have seen they are no longer available, if anyone can help me that would be great, either 2 x 18750 or 3 x 17670

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast