Surefire Mini Scout / Alternatives, under $200?

Z

z_Lateralus180

I am in the market for a single cell [CR123] weapon light for an AR-15 quad rail. It must have a tail switch, preferably one with a built in rail attachment.

So far the Surefire Mini Scout light best suits my needs, but the $300+ price tag is far too expensive. The used market doesn't really seem to turn anything up either. Does anyone know of an alternative?

surefire_M300_BK.jpg

The output doesn't matter and it can be either a flood or thrower. It can be a polymer mix, aluminum, titanium, etc..as long as it's black.

If anyone knows of a 3rd party brand that makes tape switches for surefire lights, at about 1/3 to 1/2 the cost please let me know!

rollincode

Newly Enlightened
I am in the market for a single cell [CR123] weapon light for an AR-15 quad rail. It must have a tail switch, preferably one with a built in rail attachment.

So far the Surefire Mini Scout light best suits my needs, but the $300+ price tag is far too expensive. The used market doesn't really seem to turn anything up either. Does anyone know of an alternative?

surefire_M300_BK.jpg

The output doesn't matter and it can be either a flood or thrower. It can be a polymer mix, aluminum, titanium, etc..as long as it's black.

If anyone knows of a 3rd party brand that makes tape switches for surefire lights, at about 1/3 to 1/2 the cost please let me know!

Iv done my research and the answer is no, I think that is why its a $300.00. I been chatting with a guy who has them at a great price. PM and I will send you the info.
O , and a Pelican pressure switch fit my Surefire G2