Surefire

GODOFWAR

Banned
What's the best Surefire flashlight i can buy for EDC and all tasks I want it powerful and thrower

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire really doesn't make an edc light except for maybe the Titan. Surefire makes mission specific lights. The closest thing to an edc that is really bright would be the EB1 or the LX2. If you want to go bigger there is the Fury series, but they are too big to carry in a front pocket.

If you need a smaller edc light that is still high quality perhaps you should consider a Malkoff.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone could have a different opinion of EDC. If you want SF, I suggest the 500 Lumen Back Up or Defender Ultra. The TIR lens does a great job throwing.

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone could have a different opinion of EDC. If you want SF, I suggest the 500 Lumen Back Up or Defender Ultra. The TIR lens does a great job throwing.

I've been carrying the EB2 Backup clicky for the last year or so, it has a nice size with a lot of throw. It's a spotlight, a little more spill would be to my liking. And, like many recent SureFire's it's got a greenish tint.

I'm running my EB2 on 3.2 volt Tenergy LiFePO4 rechargeables.

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
Another +1 for the e1d defender. Great light, great power and throw for the size. Also an extremely useful low mode.

The old E1b was a fantastic EDC light. The "replacement", the EB1, is as large as most company's 2 x CR123 cell lights making it a poorer choice than the original IMO. Aside from that I agree, the Titan is about the only EDC light they make. But of course it's true that we all have different opinions of EDC. I do know guys that EDC fifteen pounds of crap on 'em at all times! Me, all I can tolerate are my keys, my wallet, a light, a knife and a gun + spare mag.

Cityus

Newly Enlightened
I can personally vouch for the EB1, I have also owned the E1D, the EB1 seems to throw better with 200 lumens, better then it's brother the E1D - My suggestion is to look for the EB1-T (tactical) as it has been discontinued and alot of places have started cutting prices.