• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefires, Zebralights, Malkoff, Thrunite, Sunwayman - lots of deals

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sale just broke the internet....holy crap!!

The deals are insane!!!!!! Congrats to all.

symbian60

Newly Enlightened
I'll take Surefire 6P "Patriotic Spirit" ($20) and Surefire L2 Digital LumaMax ($30) if available!

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened
Thank you everyone for your interest. The first post is up to date. All sold except the last SC600w II L2.

I've enjoyed this community for the last 14 years. I don't post much but read a lot and enjoy this hobby. I hope others have as much fun owning these lights as I have. :twothumbs

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened
Welp, that wraps this sale thread folks. Everything is sold. Happy Independence day to the rest of the Americans.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait....
The SWM only went for $35?
Am I reading this correctly?

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of sale was this? Did anyone check if mikeymoto had a falling out with someone who liquidated his collection at rock bottom prices out of spite? A modded Surefire L2 owned by McGizmo for 30 bucks? WHO HURT YOU MIKEYMOTO?!??

😂 Seriously, great sale buddy. Awesome to see great pieces moving in the community. Thanks for a great sale.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Fantastic give away deals. Very nice of you. Any more Malkoffs keep me in mind😁😁😁

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed out on the hound dog and went into a deep state of depression and didn't want anything else. Hahaha. Congrats everyone and thanks for the entertainment/deals mikeymoto

thermal guy

Flashaholic
So did I my friend. But it sold in like 2 minutes. Can you get Alerts For sales threads?

Creepin

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking the same. Alert would be great, but these items at this price were moving quick. Great prices!

I got the package this afternoon. Thanks for super fast shipping. Everything looks good and works good too. Thanks again. I have couple of questions over PM.