• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Testing & Development Fundraiser Sale

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
Re: Testing & Development Fundraiser Sale

I'm sort of wavering between the Z1vn, the MM15vnMB, and the TN36UT (not in this sale). I sort of want the lumens & general utility, which steers me toward the MM or TN; but the focusable beam of the Z1 is appealing, as well...unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the specs in the thread.

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened
Testing & Development Fundraiser Sale

I'm sort of wavering between the Z1vn, the MM15vnMB, and the TN36UT (not in this sale). I sort of want the lumens & general utility, which steers me toward the MM or TN; but the focusable beam of the Z1 is appealing, as well...unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the specs in the thread.

You can check vinhs website for specs on the Z1vn. Also I'd check with vinh if he has any of the sale mm15vn left.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

In addition to what J-mosh indicates in the previous post,

You will absolutely love the the MM15vnMB and the TN36UTvn. If I am wrong, this will be the absolutest most wrong I have been in months. :)

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened

In addition to what J-mosh indicates in the previous post,

You will absolutely love the the MM15vnMB and the TN36UTvn. If I am wrong, this will be the absolutest most wrong I have been in months. :)

Your funny richbuff!!!! I absolutely love my m43vn goldilocks and my tn36utvn. Don't have the mm15vn yet but bought that and the mm18vn from this sale. Super excited to add them to the collection of v54 lights

Can't find the power boost stats on the p12gtvn, interested but need to know numbers on throw, cd, and lumen count after boost... same with the s1vn power boost, and pt16 Mecarmy power boost,
PM me details and may have a sale! Thank you sir vihn.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Can't find the power boost stats on the p12gtvn, interested but need to know numbers on throw, cd, and lumen count after boost... same with the s1vn power boost, and pt16 Mecarmy power boost,
PM me details and may have a sale! Thank you sir vihn.

Modded a few and sell them but never measured them. Seems identical to PD35vn and similar lights.

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

Modded a few and sell them but never measured them. Seems identical to PD35vn and similar lights.

How much to mid mine if I send it to you V Dog?

Also wondering how goes the pack all the sale items fight? I need some triple LED in my life.

ven

Flashaholic

I am sure you will get an email with shipping notification first , then just follow after that.....

All good things come to those who wait ;-)

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

I am sure you will get an email with shipping notification first , then just follow after that.....

All good things come to those who wait ;-)

Yeah that is how it worked out with my Toolvn but waiting Is for suckers.

ven

Flashaholic

Well I guess we are all suckers :laughing:

Now whilst your waiting have you spent anymore money on lights?

If not a saving is in the process , think positive :laughing:

Spend the time researching the next one:p