"The Big Mac"

Wurkkos

easilyled

Flashaholic
Awesome design, electronics and machining. :thumbsup:

Strangely enough, after looking at the Olight SR-90, I was thinking that rather than having such a long, thick light to carry, that it would have been nicer if it had been designed along the Polarion lines.

I think another nice variant Mac, would be to have just one top-bin SR-90 in this body with a single large smooth reflector, powered to the max, for maximum throw.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,

I am two hours away. I can be there once they plow the roads and will take beamshots. Got anything you'd like it compared to? I hear you have a few nice flashlights. What's the beam like on this beauty/beast?

Oh, and :faint::faint::drool::drool: that's a beautiful creation.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
ermmmm .... how do you turn on the thing?

what kind of switch it uses?

It has a 10amp Tail switch. The plan was originally to have 2 tail switches, one to control On/Off and the other for High / Low.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Mac

clg0159

Enlightened
Sorry I put the light together 2 weeks ago and made the mistake of looking into the lens and I finally have recovered enough to post some pictures.......though I can still see 7 distinct white dots where ever I look :)

J/K soon!

Mac

You must have been looking to see if it was time to recharge :nana:

737mech

Enlightened
WoW! That thing looks like its fake. I had to double check to make sure it was not just a computer generated image. You have a real talent for producing lights. I would love to see that thing in person.