"The Big Mac"

easilyled

Flashaholic
Awesome design, electronics and machining. :thumbsup:

Strangely enough, after looking at the Olight SR-90, I was thinking that rather than having such a long, thick light to carry, that it would have been nicer if it had been designed along the Polarion lines.

I think another nice variant Mac, would be to have just one top-bin SR-90 in this body with a single large smooth reflector, powered to the max, for maximum throw.

damon

Newly Enlightened
ermmmm .... how do you turn on the thing?

what kind of switch it uses?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very Smart, & clearly incredibly bright. :twothumbs

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,

I am two hours away. I can be there once they plow the roads and will take beamshots. Got anything you'd like it compared to? I hear you have a few nice flashlights. What's the beam like on this beauty/beast?

Oh, and :faint::faint::drool::drool: that's a beautiful creation.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
ermmmm .... how do you turn on the thing?

what kind of switch it uses?

It has a 10amp Tail switch. The plan was originally to have 2 tail switches, one to control On/Off and the other for High / Low.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Mac

clg0159

Enlightened
Sorry I put the light together 2 weeks ago and made the mistake of looking into the lens and I finally have recovered enough to post some pictures.......though I can still see 7 distinct white dots where ever I look :)

J/K soon!

Mac

You must have been looking to see if it was time to recharge :nana:

737mech

Enlightened
WoW! That thing looks like its fake. I had to double check to make sure it was not just a computer generated image. You have a real talent for producing lights. I would love to see that thing in person.