Wurkkos

The Dark Room

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
Just checking to see how this forum is working out for you all. Any sub-forums you might want?

will

I like this forum - so far, so good.

There could be an area for processing pictures, like a photo shop area. Or even an area for taking images --Or an area for DSLRs and Point and shoot cameras..

but I don't think that is really necessary..

ElectronGuru

Just checking to see how this forum is working out for you all. Any sub-forums you might want?

How about categories, something like these?:

Equipment
Technique
Photos - Flashlights
Photos - Not Flashlights

You could even go ultra specific, like this:

Equipment PS
Equipment SLR
Techniques
Photos - Lights
Photos - Parts (bulbs etc)
Photos - Beamshots
Photos - Color temp

TedTheLed

The most amazing thing I've discovered of late are LASER ENLARGERS. Get this:

You take a digital photo, you feed it into an enlarger, it translates the info into a giant LCD negative in the enlarger carrier. I think it is rather large, like 11x14 or bigger, depending on the negative info. I think a laser light is used to scan the negative onto regular enlarging paper.. Don't worry if you can't afford the $14,000 for a small format one...you can email your negative to a place that will do it for you in England.

They will even print on aluminum sheet! https://uk.whitewall.com/

Like the name? ..;)

Last edited:

rabia

You take a digital photo, you feed it into an enlarger, it translates the info into a giant LCD negative in the enlarger carrier. I think it is rather large, like 11x14 or bigger, depending on the negative info. I think a laser light is used to scan the negative onto regular enlarging paper.. Don't worry if you can't afford the $14,000 for a small format one...you can email your negative to a place that will do it for you in England.

Eric242

Nice first post rabia. And what a tremendous effort you made by copy and paste part of TedTheLed´s post. You didn´t have to type a single digit. Congratulations :)

Eric