The grammys

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm watching only Incase there is some rock but there will be only rap which isn't even music if you ask me. But at least I'm smart enough to have my headphones in listening to YouTube lol

I'm watching only Incase there is some rock but there will be only rap which isn't even music if you ask me. But at least I'm smart enough to have my headphones in listening to YouTube lol

The number of lyrics (word count) in rap music makes it a significantly diffacult art to perform. Rock and country songs average less than 200 words, while rap songs average 400 to 500 with some songs reaching 1,000 + words.

However, the subject matter of almost all rap music is what makes it so harmful to society.

A high school band teacher used to tell his students - "You might not like a certain type of music, but you should always be mindfull of the talent it takes to creat it."

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It's ok if we don't agree me I perfere prince guitar solos then words per minute

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I remember in high school thinking "oh man, watch this nonsense take off" and before you know it every kid had on a crooked baseball hat and ginormous Mercedes hood ornament necklace and suddenly the hick from North Carolina sounded like one of those boys in da hood gangsta thugs. "Yo yo yo dawg"

And just like that every middle school kid in America was wearing their pants half way down their buttocks.

Now break dancing? That was/is art.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember in high school thinking "oh man, watch this nonsense take off" and before you know it every kid had on a crooked baseball hat and ginormous Mercedes hood ornament necklace and suddenly the hick from North Carolina sounded like one of those boys in da hood gangsta thugs. "Yo yo yo dawg"

And just like that every middle school kid in America was wearing their pants half way down their buttocks.

Now break dancing? That was/is art.
Every now and then I'll still see the low rider pants with colorful boxers hanging out. As they walk along, they're constantly pulling up their trousers. Easy to imagine what takes place during a short sprint to avoid the law 😆